Sign in to follow this  
dytkos

Fishing Competition 2019

brilliant write up Kev👍be nice if a few more members make the effort next time....everyone's welcome,will be shown the love😁shout out to all the kids that mucked in and made the weekend ...having us all in stitches with laughter🤣everyone who donated to a damn good cause.Cant wait to redeem myself next yr and enjoy the craic again with true friends👍👍👍

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

brilliant write up Kev👍be nice if a few more members make the effort next time....everyone's welcome,will be shown the love😁shout out to all the kids that mucked in and made the weekend ...having us all in stitches with laughter🤣everyone who donated to a damn good cause.Cant wait to redeem myself next yr and enjoy the craic again with true friends👍👍👍

Out of likes mate. so👍👍👍👍👍

Got your like now. No idea how like allocation works.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry

Had a fantastic weekend at the comp with my little family. Everyone was made welcome. My boys loved it from baking spuds in the firepit to staying up late and riding bikes and generally having proper fun. We headed down teignmouth on the Saturday crab fishing with Bud's kids my boys both got the hang of picking them up Olivia was far and away crab champion.The missus was a bit poorly but came out to play on Sunday loved the games and general craic. I really enjoyed catching up with everyone. New location for me and it was perfect. Child and dog friendly looking forwards to next year already cheers to everyone and all your efforts. Atb Joe

• Like 6

Nothing really to add after the great write up by Kev and others. Dave, Narinna(spelling), Graham and Mary are great hosts who go above and beyond for us all especially the kids. It's always a great weekend that I thoroughly enjoy, great company, great food and drink and the craic is always top notch.

Well done to Kev on getting a hat trick of comp wins, top angling as always. Decent bags  by Sean C and Bry kept him honest all day. Big thanks to Dan for cooking a feast as always this time with his apprentice Finn. Shout out to my auction butty Oliver, grooming him to take over the hammer in a few years. Biggest thanks goes to everybody who attended and made it the cracking  weekend that it was. Kane and Lexie said that it was there favourite comp so far and I'd like to thank you all for treating them great as always. All the kids were great all weekend, I think they look forward to it as much as us now.

Great effort everybody fair play.

• Like 5

Be great if we could get together for a bit of a hike this winter or something similar maybe find a camping barn in the black mountains or something....

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Be great if we could get together for a bit of a hike this winter or something similar maybe find a camping barn in the black mountains or something....

I keep saying we should get a big hike going over here, on the Camino Santiago. We could probably do half of it over a week and loop back for the cars on the train. Best time would probably be April/May any later and it will be too hot.

Bring the dogs and do a bit of wild camping/bbqing 😉

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I keep saying we should get a big hike going over here, on the Camino Santiago. We could probably do half of it over a week and loop back for the cars on the train. Best time would probably be April/May and later and it will be too hot.

Bring the dogs and do a bit of wild camping/bbqing 😉

A weeks pilgrimage on the other side of Europe might be a bit much for a lot of folks I can normally steal a weekend away but start a topic you might get some takers. I did have a cracking time in Spain last time , ATB Joe

don't look to bad in that pic but sat in the dark lit up by the fire , jb looked more like the grim reaper --IMG_20190817_001523.jpg.4b3d2ab7a27d4be8d84b94ef1e861bd1.jpg

Edited by sid g
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Flacko said:

Well done everyone, sorted Newkid atb Flacko 

Thanks Sean, really generous mate..

• Like 2