Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

2 minutes ago, Str said:

I’ve pics of the scruffy twat in that jumper & camouflage trousers, I had arranged for months for him to judge that show for him to say he couldn’t make it on the morning of the show, my mate had to drive down and pic him up then take him home!! In a Toyota Land Cruiser it cost a fortune.did you enjoy show?.

That's unbelievable mate!! Yes.. was a grand day, really enjoyed it from what i remember. Supping tins of Carling in the baking sun! Plummer was there too i remember. I bumped into him at a stall. My first impression was.. this bloke f@@kig stinks!! He was certainly ripening nicely on that hot day!? Bet that went down well when the group photos were being taken at the end of the day!! Anyroad Str.. it's slightly late, but thanks for sorting a great show and day!!?

• Thanks 1

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Str said:

Here ya go bush rummager you can prove to your lass your brain is full of shite!! 

5BE10EC7-F7C3-4B41-8790-DC6016E52877.jpeg

Good god!!?? Cheers for that! 

Funny thing is, I've just spotted my mrs in the background!!

I've just shown her the photo and pointed to the blue tie dye top at the back. (I remembered her having her hair short at one point when we were young.)

Anyway.. she looked at it and said yes, that's me... then asks where the pic is from!! 

Crazy or what!! I must be at front fussing the hounds.

Any idea what year??  98ish?? ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I am sure it was 99&2000 we did the show the fallowing year as well, I would have to go in the loft to look at old brochures to confirm. You mentioned Plummer,he was sound, I had asked him months before to come and true to his word he turned up,I asked him to come because I new he would pull the crowds in and it worked, one lad turned up with his complete collection of Plummer books and he was happy to sign them all.what stopped the show was the tossers that ran Bramham hunt,I had agreed that the only money we would keep was what was taken in the ring but the greedy c**ts came to me after show wanting that as well!! They didn’t get it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Str said:

I am sure it was 99&2000 we did the show the fallowing year as well, I would have to go in the loft to look at old brochures to confirm. You mentioned Plummer,he was sound, I had asked him months before to come and true to his word he turned up,I asked him to come because I new he would pull the crowds in and it worked, one lad turned up with his complete collection of Plummer books and he was happy to sign them all.what stopped the show was the tossers that ran Bramham hunt,I had agreed that the only money we would keep was what was taken in the ring but the greedy c**ts came to me after show wanting that as well!! They didn’t get it.

Probably the 99 then mate. I remember seeing it advertised the following year but couldn't get. I'm 42 now and was guessing i was 19/20 then. W@@nkers.. they must have taken plenty enough that day!! Fair play to Plummer. Your plan definitely worked. By then I'd read all his books and been up to caithness and the lot, but when i found myself unexpectedly stood at the side of him i wouldn't dare oppen me gob!! He was accompanied by a tidy female i remember. Good show of beddies in the class i remember too. Never seen so many in one place!!

God... i wish my misses was a size 8 again!!??

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Probably the 99 then mate. I remember seeing it advertised the following year but couldn't get. I'm 42 now and was guessing i was 19/20 then. W@@nkers.. they must have taken plenty enough that day!! Fair play to Plummer. Your plan definitely worked. By then I'd read all his books and been up to caithness and the lot, but when i found myself unexpectedly stood at the side of him i wouldn't dare oppen me gob!! He was accompanied by a tidy female i remember. Good show of beddies in the class i remember too. Never seen so many in one place!!

God... i wish my misses was a size 8 again!!??

I like your honesty about Plummer lol most have read his books as there was nothing else as well written but they won’t openly admit it ?. That tidy bird could have been her off the coast program who’s name I can’t remember.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Str said:

I like your honesty about Plummer lol most have read his books as there was nothing else as well written but they won’t openly admit it ?. That tidy bird could have been her off the coast program who’s name I can’t remember.

Cheers. Yes, I just speak facts and say things how i found them. I couldn't give a shit about what others think!?  Pretty sure i found most.. virtually all.. of Plummers books a great read back in the day. I couldn't put the f@@kers down. Had similar books more recently and binned them off after a chapter. Plummers books, if you read lots close together, were full of contradictions but you just had to read them for the entertainment value.. and with a big pinch of salt! 

Not sure about the bird off coast. Have you mistaken the Scottish fella with long hair?????

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, fred90 said:

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

Well said fred!!? There's no guilt for reading his stuff though!? Not from me anyroad...No crime was comitted!  I know what you're saying though.?

Those books were much appreciated back then pre interweb days.

Back on topic.

As a teenager.. i used to daydream about owning a 3/4 grey 1/4 beddie. 26 inch. Smooth coated blue dog.  Have a bash at anything.  It never happened!!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

I read just about all of them. all I thought about was rabbiting. I took my first girlfriend into local pub only for her to be told by a local chap. he's only interested in 1 hole lass and it isn't one of yours ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
9 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Well said fred!!? There's no guilt for reading his stuff though!? Not from me anyroad...No crime was comitted!  I know what you're saying though.?

Those books were much appreciated back then pre interweb days.

Back on topic.

As a teenager.. i used to daydream about owning a 3/4 grey 1/4 beddie. 26 inch. Smooth coated blue dog.  Have a bash at anything.  It never happened!!

I still got his books and mostly first ad .lot of folk slag Brian but mostly it's jealous folk because he made £few quid out it.

lots slag him and they mostly same lads that followed him every were .and yes they few on thl .

• Like 1

Plummer books great I red them all and really laughed my bollox off some of the things he said "a heavily fleshed individual called Arnold swarnecker " as he spelt it and had a run in wi a Chinese bloke but dint fancy a Nagasaki nose throw or a glancing blow off a rice flail ??? pissed mesen

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Black neck said:

Plummer books great I red them all and really laughed my bollox off some of the things he said "a heavily fleshed individual called Arnold swarnecker " as he spelt it and had a run in wi a Chinese bloke but dint fancy a Nagasaki nose throw or a glancing blow off a rice flail ??? pissed mesen

"Ahhhh.. Brian.. you got floxe's???? That Nagasaki nose throw is great.I'm gonna remember that one!  Like Moocher said.. Some folks loathed him because he made a few sheets. Money is the root of all evil to a lot's of life's envious people! Old Bri came across as an intelligent bloke. More brains in his bell end than a lot on here!?

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

"Ahhhh.. Brian.. you got floxe's???? That Nagasaki nose throw is great.I'm gonna remember that one!  Like Moocher said.. Some folks loathed him because he made a few sheets. Money is the root of all evil to a lot's of life's envious people! Old Bri came across as an intelligent bloke. More brains in his bell end than a lot on here!?

I spoke to Brian few times over the yrs ,my Uncul new him quite well and he would pop in and see bri if he was in area .this befor Scotland.

I've read posts on here about him and a lot put him down and call the man,

some on here that sl@g Brian was Besty mates with him ,went hunting with him,stayed with him and even in his books .

I see this post is on its way out it’s on to the plummer stage of the post not a lot left of the post now ??? how can any one take the post seriously Plummer/Hancock pair of old peddling c**ts who only had one interest at hart An that’s relieving people of there coin through books an peddling terriers or Lurchers or glamourising other peddling c**t mates xs up by name dropping how could anyone be jealous of that working dog lads only feel pitty! I think old Plummer should of done a book on the amount of shit they bred between him An handjob an how they bigged dogs up to help line there pockets an how they fooled the gullible in to believing that would of made for far more interesting reading material! 

• Like 2