East End 1970s

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

I lived opposite Limehouse nick,grenade street and rich street,coppers in Limehouse nick didn't like us much,great area in the late 80's early 90's.

I was there a bit earlier than that there used to be a pub called Charlie Browns and a Bikers pub just across the road which turned into club type pub Called the Buccaneer it had sand palm trees the lot it was ridiculous lol. 

The Police in Limehouse nick don’t get me started on them they gave me a good hiding one night they kicked  me so hard in the bollocks and threw me in the cell for the night I still wince thinking about it lol,  they all used to drink in the Lovat arms which was next door to the nick I believe a boozer we used to swerve.

Did you know any of the lads at Smart Cars Up the road full of characters lol.

Alpha Grove is where I lived on the Island and a good mate of mine lived near you the Jackson family, small world mate as you continuously prove with your jet setting.  ?

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it was "will" the sergeant said fire at will.

Cheers lads I love a good old photo they just seem to have a bit of character.  Yeah he looks like a strong greyhound type to me as well . I can mind me old dad liking a racer up an at em type of

Posted Images

Cheers lads I love a good old photo they just seem to have a bit of character. 

Yeah he looks like a strong greyhound type to me as well . I can mind me old dad liking a racer up an at em type of lurchers  , he wasn’t a fan of long gruelling courses . 

He said coz he always wanted to get off before he was court being somewhere he should t ??

Edited by marshman
  • Like 4
18 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Cracking picture that mate...

Up in London tonight, had a wander and a couple of beers in Camden, meeting tomorrow then home....won't be disappointed to hit Devon lol...

Im the same mate been in Wimbledon past couple of weekd cant wait to get back up north 

29 minutes ago, Boss-Hog said:

mackem [BANNED TEXT] pals was jeff and stod, i lived pennyfields and still talk to jeff and stod many yrs later ,shit hole then even worse now lol

Yup,fun times,I remember when we tapped into the electric from the street light and the caravan burnt to the ground,time to get outta town ASAP :ninja:

• Haha 1