Stiff upper lip

Is prince William turning into his dad with his crackpot idealisim.

He blames the current mental health issues as his grandmother generation. Young suicides etc .

Nothing to do with this generations almost fanatical driven goal to become famous! The generation of folk who crave likes and thousands of online friends and subscriptions to whatever social media platforms they are on.

Or the NEED to have this perfect body and six pack. Even really young teens who want this perfect body cause anything other than that they think they are a failure!

Everyday something else in this country or the world is being attacked . There a lot to be said about traditions and demeanour from days of old. I hate the word "snowflake" but I know it's not pc to say it but FFS man up.

.btw in not slating anyone with mental health issues I know that's very serious but stiff uppper lip and mental health is completely different despite what prince William says.  Hope his grandmother gives him a slap lol

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is prince William turning into his dad with his crackpot idealisim. He blames the current mental health issues as his grandmother generation. Young suicides etc .   Nothing to do with t

Every day that goes by, I understand the world a little bit less !

The wife watch's them soaps.gays lesbians in all of them now. There's 1 on emmerdale who wants to have the knob taken off him and an hole in its place.the whole lot of soaps need to clean there a

Posted Images

It’s the whole system being infiltrated by the liberal left, our kid and her school don’t know the Lord’s Prayer but can tell ya how to bind, transition, where to get testosterone injections etc etc, girls wanting to be boys, fags and all suffering anxiety, depression etc, boils my blood with rage. That is why we need a good cleaning of GB to get rid of the rabid left, and another thing they’re always victims, they’re always being taught they’re never wrong

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

It’s the whole system being infiltrated by the liberal left, our kid and her school don’t know the Lord’s Prayer but can tell ya how to bind, transition, where to get testosterone injections etc etc, girls wanting to be boys, fags and all suffering anxiety, depression etc, boils my blood with rage. That is why we need a good cleaning of GB to get rid of the rabid left, and another thing they’re always victims, they’re always being taught they’re never wrong

No good that shit len, f**k sake is that malarkey in the waines school an all, id be protesting outside the gate.

An yes your right, its the lefts fault for completing ruining this generation, bunch of twisted fucks, having children thinking backwards, f***ing there minds up.

I agree purge the c**ts.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, scothunter said:

He blames the current mental health issues as his grandmother generation. Young suicides etc .

Nothing to do with this generations almost fanatical driven goal to become famous! The generation of folk who crave likes and thousands of online friends and subscriptions to whatever social media platforms they are on.

Or the NEED to have this perfect body and six pack. Even really young teens who want this perfect body cause anything other than that they think they are a failure!

Everyday something else in this country or the world is being attacked . There a lot to be said about traditions and demeanour from days of old. I hate the word "snowflake" but I know it's not pc to say it but FFS man up.

.btw in not slating anyone with mental health issues I know that's very serious but stiff uppper lip and mental health is completely different despite what prince William says.  Hope his grandmother gives him a slap lol

What has he excatly said mate?

Got to laugh at the government , they cut mental health services through lack of funding feck the benefit system up , crime on the up police numbers down , homeless on the rise , food banks ….. so maybot appoints a minister for suicides ?

5 hours ago, Francie said:

No good that shit len, f**k sake is that malarkey in the waines school an all, id be protesting outside the gate.

An yes your right, its the lefts fault for completing ruining this generation, bunch of twisted fucks, having children thinking backwards, f***ing there minds up.

I agree purge the c**ts.

The wife watch's them soaps.gays lesbians in all of them now.

There's 1 on emmerdale who wants to have the knob taken off him and an hole in its place.the whole lot of soaps need to clean there act up sharp.no wonder the youth of today are in such a state.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, king said:

The wife watch's them soaps.gays lesbians in all of them now.

There's 1 on emmerdale who wants to have the knob taken off him and an hole in its place.the whole lot of soaps need to clean there act up sharp.no wonder the youth of today are in such a state.

Spot on mate auld Annie Sugden and Seth Armstrong would be spinning in their graves ??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, brambles said:

Spot on mate auld Annie Sugden and Seth Armstrong would be spinning in their graves ??

Lol now that takes the memory back a bit mate.i remember the 2 bald men and can remember the wife's name in the farm and jack was a youngster.

That's all it was about was that farm.

Hey how times change.

If you could of told them back in the day that today there will be a lad on emmerdale who wants his knob chopped off they would think you were fecked in the head.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, scothunter said:

Some good points, Scot !

We have to get rid of this fad of "entitlement". The younglings believe that everything is their God given right - that they are entitled to anything they think up, because they have 'rights'...........when I was their age you have the right  to shut up and do as you were told !

There was an utterly bewildering news item yesterday, when the Bull Ring Centre was bought to a standstill by a 'YouTuber' ( whatever one of those is), whose name escapes me. He has millions of followers (millions !), who are glued to his make up tutorials - yes you read that right  ! It's no wonder were breeding a generation of spineless degenerates......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, king said:

Lol now that takes the memory back a bit mate.i remember the 2 bald men and can remember the wife's name in the farm and jack was a youngster.

That's all it was about was that farm.

Hey how times change.

If you could of told them back in the day that today there will be a lad on emmerdale who wants his knob chopped off they would think you were fecked in the head.

Jack and joe Sugden  annie was the mum , mr wilks and amoss had the pub woolpack 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Some good points, Scot !

We have to get rid of this fad of "entitlement". The younglings believe that everything is their God given right - that they are entitled to anything they think up, because they have 'rights'...........when I was their age you have the right  to shut up and do as you were told !

There was an utterly bewildering news item yesterday, when the Bull Ring Centre was bought to a standstill by a 'YouTuber' ( whatever one of those is), whose name escapes me. He has millions of followers (millions !), who are glued to his make up tutorials - yes you read that right  ! It's no wonder were breeding a generation of spineless degenerates......

Seen that on the news. Words failed me ?

44 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Some good points, Scot !

There a few of them "YouTubers"

Thete about 5 in the UK who are multi millionaire's for chatting shit and selling t shirts to gullible kids 

There one in yank land 7 years old who's made 12 million.

I'd say good luck to them but there just pretencious wanks!

They also do meet and greets every year £25 a ticket for a pic with them 

World's f****d become millionaire by playing a video game in you're bedroom and get suicidal if they drop a few hundred subscribers.

Imagine in our day saying to our parents my job is a YouTubers lol

You be out the fukn  door 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, scothunter said:

There a few of them "YouTubers"

Thete about 5 in the UK who are multi millionaire's for chatting shit and selling t shirts to gullible kids 

There one in yank land 7 years old who's made 12 million.

I'd say good luck to them but there just pretencious wanks!

They also do meet and greets every year £25 a ticket for a pic with them 

World's f****d become millionaire by playing a video game in you're bedroom and get suicidal if they drop a few hundred subscribers.

Imagine in our day saying to our parents my job is a YouTubers lol

You be out the fukn  door 

Lol after a good whack across your napper! Lol

• Like 1

And why is it, that these days, no matter what any mother's son does wrong it's ok, because 'he's my littuuull boyyy'. Drives me f****n nuts, if they're acting/being a c**t, they deserve being treated like a c**t, not like 'my little prince, bless him'!!! What's wrong with people?!

• Like 3