I’m going to have it

The batteries are fine, I’ve been and checked the camera in the front field and there’s one coming in at a sensible hour, half 9, I’ve put the videos on my phone but can’t seem to get them up on here because it will only let me upload 14mb files

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yep  all over by 9.30 wind in my face squeaked the bitch in from About 250 and shot it at ranged 135  frlggin cold again  Atb lads 

Rob 58 rang the other day needed a fox or two and I’ve seen a couple around the chicken pen so  set up the bait and string with a pheasant as bait !  shot the first one at 5:10am , second o

So I have some fields that I mainly shoot rabbits on, on numerous occasions I’ve bumped into a fox on here, ever since they combined it’s been about, it’s a clever old thing always in a position where

Posted Images

There's a fox I've been after for a few. months now . I'm out to morrow nite traveling light .223 with N870 lrf on the shoulder. Thermal spotter in hand and primo sticks  three mouth callers on the land yard and coffee in the ruck sack 

its going to be very windy which helps ! If he ant dead by 10.30 I'm of home 

Atb lads 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, David.evans said:

There's a fox I've been after for a few. months now . I'm out to morrow nite traveling light .223 with N870 lrf on the shoulder. Thermal spotter in hand and primo sticks  three mouth callers on the land yard and coffee in the ruck sack 

its going to be very windy which helps ! If he ant dead by 10.30 I'm of home 

Atb lads 

Why  don’t you sit out all night you will be surprised at how many foxes are about it will only take one night instead of a couple of hours one night and a couple of hours another night

8 hours ago, David.evans said:

D48C5DD8-91B9-435F-851C-3C18A25D2FE8.jpeg.bfc8854757bd8dd5cb74302a44a76ef6.jpegyep 

all over by 9.30

wind in my face squeaked the bitch in from About 250 and shot it at ranged 135 

frlggin cold again 

Atb lads 

nowt like rubbing a bit of salt in Dave:laugh:

come on stavross put a bit of effort in!! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Rob 58 rang the other day needed a fox or two and I’ve seen a couple around the chicken pen so  set up the bait and string with a pheasant as bait ! 

AE6BB491-E55E-4479-B734-9703E75779C7.jpeg.63b63a8fae84c44367a41b31086c923f.jpegB4D43659-898F-4A0E-A3DB-DA9F46857C50.jpeg.50fcdbd9545266aa261caaa7c2249df8.jpeg

shot the first one at 5:10am , second one at 6:am and the third at 6:02 am ....don’t know what you old boys are messing about with ..?  And  you look closely at the window frame you can see why I never had four ..?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Ha ha, I really need to sort my work life and shooting life balance out

I take my hat off to you lads, when you put yourselves forward for dedicated foxing its a challenge and some mental hours involved!!

that's why I read what you lot get up to and don't have a .223 in the cabinet... only time I see 4am is after a good night out:laugh:

as for life balance I aint got a clue ask any of me x wives!! lol

• Like 1