The Way Home

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

? deffo seen dogs go iffy when they know it’s game on? was out once with guy that used be in here an guy thatbstill here an they told me to hold a halfx bitch in back an once she knew it was time, truth be told I was letting her go wether they said or no?? wa perfect timing ?luckily ?

My old col wip grey used to have about 10 Shiites when we wer out at it 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tired dogs on the way home.

Collie bull greyhounds and a half cross bull The guilty one.

A mate of mine had a ridgeback and after doing stuff with his missus he let the dog lick his fingers and the dog started eating her undies 

Posted Images

My old bullx went through my old van both seats were fecked roof lining the lot got home went to take me.seat belt off and it wouldn't unclip because he'd fecked that aswell had to climb out with the seat belt still clipped in not the easiest when I'm 6 foot 4 and it was only a feista van ?? my dog now nicks any food can't take your eye off it for a second else it's gone 

• Haha 5

Mine is like that pic as soon as she gets in a van sleeps all the way think someone has turned on a switch as soon as we get there my mate's wines all the way there and back in the box stopped once or twice thinking it was his van squealing lol

• Haha 1

Mine are very quiet relaxed in motor & can leave in there with no worries. I can stop for diesel shops etc they never make a sound but as soon as we get to where were going they get hyped up?? Used to go out with a lad & his bloody dog would sqeal & whine all the way there & back... i hated that dog!!!  Atb

21 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

My old bullx went through my old van both seats were fecked roof lining the lot got home went to take me.seat belt off and it wouldn't unclip because he'd fecked that aswell had to climb out with the seat belt still clipped in not the easiest when I'm 6 foot 4 and it was only a feista van ?? my dog now nicks any food can't take your eye off it for a second else it's gone 

this young Wheaton lurcher is a c**t for robbing food,can't leave the room when foods on the worktops....ate the seat on my lads mountain bike,killed 1 of the kids drones 2 days after crimbo?done the f***ing layze spa ?triple terrier box,dirty work socks the  list goes on.....out in the field it's showing good signs  ,and I'm over the moon with her.....can't wait for her too mature and throw the work at her,fingers crossed she grows out of the nasty habits lol ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

When in me teens I had brindle lurcher called rip he was useless really but by f**k could he nick stuff a mate rang me from the pub said he'd just seen the dog trot by the front door carrying a frozen pizza still in the box the dog could also pull a fully grown wheelie bin single handed 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

this young Wheaton lurcher is a c**t for robbing food,can't leave the room when foods on the worktops....ate the seat on my lads mountain bike,killed 1 of the kids drones 2 days after crimbo?done the f***ing layze spa ?triple terrier box,dirty work socks the  list goes on.....out in the field it's showing good signs  ,and I'm over the moon with her.....can't wait for her too mature and throw the work at her,fingers crossed she grows out of the nasty habits lol ?

Bloody nightmare food and dogs .... my father in law grated a plate full of cheese and left it on the side came back about 2 mins after and the lot was gone ?? couldn't stop laughing .... untill he made me go back the shop for more then the dog was in my bad books aswell 

21 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Bloody nightmare food and dogs .... my father in law grated a plate full of cheese and left it on the side came back about 2 mins after and the lot was gone ?? couldn't stop laughing .... untill he made me go back the shop for more then the dog was in my bad books aswell 

Another pal of mine had a dog called striker and he used to nick bottles of milk off doorsteps it wer  funny to watch then lay it on its side and puncture the foil lid

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

When in me teens I had brindle lurcher called rip he was useless really but by f**k could he nick stuff a mate rang me from the pub said he'd just seen the dog trot by the front door carrying a frozen pizza still in the box the dog could also pull a fully grown wheelie bin single handed 

haha  

Had a bull x on a stubble one night my pal was seeing the dog on trial told him dog outta drivers side so know where he is dropped on one heard what I thought was go go go go so we're off lamp on halfway across a field must of been as big as Texas thought where's the ducking dog no sign so spin round went back to where we dropped it my pal was laid on floor dog chewing him silly twat got his hand stuck under collar dog was frustrated as duck lad wouldn't let go when his hand was free so dog did him asked why He shouted go go go He said I din't it was no no no..the dog ate half the interior of a skoda scout that night all the way home wouldn't stop chewing never did it before that must of triggered sumat He took up owning the dog anyway 

Edited by flynndog
  • Haha 2

My mates old collie grey never chewed a thing that was till his motor got bumped and was sent a brand new 206 as  hire car they hadn't been out long anyway we'd been out with terriers in the morning his lurcher was asleep in back so went in the house for a brew like we'd done many time came out about a 1hr later all seats dash the lot chewed to feck 

• Haha 1