Rettendon range rover murders

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

On 27/09/2021 at 21:54, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I must be alone in thinking that the rotfs films should be enshrined in British cinematic history as the most quotable uk movie of all time . 

“mickey, I’m down 10 large , couldn’t con a 12 year old with it , I’m gonna come down there and do you with a blade “ 

“your off the firm Craig” 

“Go go go “ 

“ heroin. Mugs game . I told all the boys to stay well clear “ 

“ nice bit of kit “ 

“ packing it on” 

dialogues amazing ???

hardly a week has gone by in ten years with out a weekly voice note of my pal dong his best pat tate impression 

Watched the new one last night and you will be glad to know that “your off the firm” makes a reappearance ?

• Haha 1