Syrian boy bullied.

WTF is with the mass hysteria about some Syrian kid being bullied?. The GoFundMe page is now sitting at £143,000. Do you think any of those who donated also donated when white British kids were raped?.

Bullying is wrong but for fcuk sake there are kids bullied on a daily basis up and down the country and it is largely ignored by teachers and police.

Another Syrian kid washed up on the beach scenario.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't quite understand why anyone feels the need to donate money, and the nationality of the lad concerned is completely immaterial, but that aside................ (UNPOPULAR OPINION ALARM !)

top tip...... it's not waterboarding if you use diesel. 

So the news coming out now is that the Syrian lad had been part of a gang that beat up a white girl and in the presence of teachers told the supposed bully that he would stab him ... watch the video a

Posted Images

I don't quite understand why anyone feels the need to donate money, and the nationality of the lad concerned is completely immaterial, but that aside................

(UNPOPULAR OPINION ALARM !)

This is the kind of thuggish and yobbish behaviour that drags us all down. The lad who did it is a bully and a coward - picking on a lad half his size, who has one arm in plaster, while his mates stand around filming and laughing. Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves and, if he was my son, he'd have his ar5e kicked all the way to school to apologise !

• Like 10

So the news coming out now is that the Syrian lad had been part of a gang that beat up a white girl and in the presence of teachers told the supposed bully that he would stab him ... watch the video and you can hear the white lad saying ( say it now) ....

maybe not quite the innocent little refugee he claims to be .......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, socks said:

So the news coming out now is that the Syrian lad had been part of a gang that beat up a white girl and in the presence of teachers told the supposed bully that he would stab him ... watch the video and you can hear the white lad saying ( say it now) ....

maybe not quite the innocent little refugee he claims to be .......

Show us "the news" please, mate ?

I've searched every permutation of "bullied Syrian boy revealed as gang member"..............all I can find is a similar film, of his sister receiving similar treatment.

Oh, and a letter that the alleged bully has written, published in The Mirror. It reads.........

"I fully accept responsibility for my actions which I regret but wish to make it clear I was not responsible for breaking his arm, nor had I been bullying him over a period of time as has been reported.

"The incident was isolated and came about from an altercation between us earlier that day. The incident was not racial as up to that time we had been on good terms.

"I have now been charged with common assault, not racially-aggravated as has been reported."

It's just virtue signalling for a lot of people. They probably like, donate & share on their social media to let all their liberal mates know how wonderful they are. Meanwhile donate f**k all to regular domestic bullying charities.

I'm quite happy to let them donate to whatever the f**k they please, mind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Surely a bit of bullying is nothing compared to what they are supposed to be seeking asylum from in their own country.

When my own son was attacked by a group of asians armed with sticks, the police didn't even investigate, so this case is going in my "couldn't give a f**k" file.

Already the white kid is being accused of WATERBOARDING the Syrian,gangs of Muslim men are gathering outside the school,and a f***ing imam had been in to see the head teacher......over a bit of bullying,the white kid and his mum have had many,many threats of rape and murder,all from muzzies.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Already the white kid is being accused of WATERBOARDING the Syrian,gangs of Muslim men are gathering outside the school,and a f***ing imam had been in to see the head teacher......over a bit of bullying,the white kid and his mum have had many,many threats of rape and murder,all from muzzies.

Shouldn't they be at work? 

In their own country preferably. 

42 minutes ago, mackem said:

top tip...... it's not waterboarding if you use diesel. :angel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5