this needs to stop......damn vegans

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I've got nothing against vegans - it's people like the protesters in the link that get on my tits. If I'd been in that restaurant, I would have been throwing bits of meat at the silly

My blanket statement was simply stating the obvious, if you were,nt meant to eat meat you would not have been given teeth to consume it, I don't even have a GCSE let alone medical qualifications, but

Posted Images

Extremism in any form 

from any sort of group isnt welcome in my books when they insist their ideology is the only way

i have a few vegan friends and we get along. They know their boundaries and i know mine

the biggest vegan at moment who right royally pi££es me off is ricky gervais

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

f**k me, them vegans have some grim thoughts in their heads :o

They must have, to want to live a life without eating meat. Eating meat isnatural for humans. It's only when they start having other people's views thrust upon them that they start to question it

• 1 month later...
On 27/11/2018 at 17:38, maxhardcore said:

Nowdays it's prob preservatives ' additives 'flavouring ect and packaging that fooks your guts

Buy Fresh and chances are most folk won't have a problem.

Totally agree with that. Look at Eskimos and inuits....they eat a massive proportion of diet that's pure fat and some decomposed before they eat it, they have an obesity rate higher than America but heart attack is unknown. 

Keep your diet as near to the field or sea as possible and eat everything in proportion. 

To be honest I'm eating less meat but trying to eat better quality and waste less. 

• Like 2
On 27/11/2018 at 15:56, Born Hunter said:

What exactly does that mean? How exactly does red meat decompose before digestion in a way that other foods do not?

There trying to say it takes longer for the acids in your gut to break down the read meat born, load of balls  mate, the large intestine finishs of what the small couldnt do, look into it, bullshit mate?

The vegan diet also gives us a clear and direct window into how gullible and sheep like humans are as a species, we are running out of space to produce enough cattle without totally deforesting the planet, cows arses produce a shed load of bad gas for the planet, so the powers that be need to steer the vulnerable mass,s away from beef consumption and hey presto a bit of false advertising and the wave of sheeple begins, the only reason not to eat shop bought meat is purely down to the amount of drugs and antibiotics pumped into it during the intense growing programme, if I never had a modern misses and kids and was only feeding myself I would eat meat I harvested and no farmed meat at all??

• Like 3

the methane cows produce is mainly from belching greyman...only a small amount from farting.....im being pedantic of course it don't really matter...just thought you might like to know.....and I get what your saying...

• Like 1
On 27/11/2018 at 13:11, j316 said:

As in all things there are people that go over the top even on the hunting life 

my grandson is vegan for health reasons and has been able to stop his medication 

by becoming vegan he eats at my home he with his vegan meal me with my venison 

steak not all vegans are looney and not all people on huntinglife are sound 

I also have a condition where animal protein isn't great for me  I'd be interested to know what your grandson is suffering from? ..I tried a veggie diet but couldn't handle it but with medication and moderation I can get away with eating most meat now. 

On 27/11/2018 at 14:50, j316 said:

This is a proven fact that red meat starts to decompose before it is digested 

So do vegetables! As soon as something growing is stopped from sourcing the nutrients it needs to sustain itself and is harvested, it started to decompose.

Why do you think the vegetables that are nutritionally best for you  are frozen? I have seen plenty of rotten produce in the supermarket aisles...

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 2