Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Chid said:

Quick question... 

how do the people who say wilder punches harder than AJ , know that he does ? 

Because it's clear to see, other trainers and fighters have said it, and it's just the general opinion of most people 

plus wilder has more one hit ko's than Joshua, who is more an accumulative puncher... 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Shark in your opinion who is the Best Heavyweight on the planet now ?

My opinion doesn't count for f**k all. There's only a handful of 'decent' heavyweights around at the moment. The division has never been so poor. Too many people believing all the hype by hearn, etc and the ppv figures. All bullshit. Fury washed up and out for 2 1/2 - 3 years, beat wilder, who hasn't had a real meaningful fight yet, and still hasn't, yet you, brookie and many many people believe fury to be the best boxer on the planet?! 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Heavyweight Boxer I think they saying ?

Its easy to sit on the fence while berating others opinions.

Who do you think is the Best Heavyweight boxer on the planet at this moment in time ?????

Yes, you did say 'boxer', it was brookie that said 'fighter'. I aint sitting on the fence, and not berating others opinions. Just saying that in my opinion fury isn't the best heavyweight since ali, which is what you did say. There are no 'top class' heavyweights around at the moment, they're fairly average - good, not top class or great

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Heavyweight BOXER since Ali ?

And if you could cross generations I think he would give Ali or Holmes a good run for their money?

You must have an opinion of who you think the best Heavyweight is on the Planet at this moment or you would not say Fury Definatley is not the Best Heavyweight on the planet ?

Nope, pretty simple really. And I'll say it again, like I did the other day, fury 'might' prove to be the best boxer of todays heavyweights, but that DOESN'T make him a great or top class. I simply don't rate any of todays heavyweights, worst division in todays boxing by far

Here's one for you max, talking about crossing generations, if it was possible lol, and bearing in mind wilder still hasn't had a 'real' fight yet, so can't be labelled as the hardest punching heavyweight, how do you think fury would've coped eith ernie shavers, who fought some of the very best, and knocked six ton of shit out of everyone? I know who my money'd be on lol

You can only beat who's in front of you ?‍♂️ And who's around at the time

todays heavies may not be nearly as good as past eras, but mythical matchups and comparing ain't no good to no one really

all through boxing divisions at any era there's been its greats and it's puddings 

tyson, aj, wilder can only work with who's active in their division currently 

has been a sorry state of affairs where heavies are concerned recently (Charles Martin in a title fight ??) but today's lot can't do nothing about who's in their division and what they can and can't do 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Here's one for you max, talking about crossing generations, if it was possible lol, and bearing in mind wilder still hasn't had a 'real' fight yet, so can't be labelled as the hardest punching heavyweight, how do you think fury would've coped eith ernie shavers, who fought some of the very best, and knocked six ton of shit out of everyone? I know who my money'd be on lol

Wilders only hardest punching heavyweight of today's lot... 

i never meant of all times... 

shavers punches like a horse kicks and was 3 times the puncher wilder was.. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Bet foreman would have rampaged over shavers like he did ken norton, remember big foreman was a hard b*****d and from the big hitters club I’d bet the hardest as ken norton found out after coming up against him.      

These iPhones are like the EU ya type a word and it thinks it knows better and changes it fs

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Bet foreman would have rampaged over shavers like he did ken norton, remember big foreman was a hard b*****d and from the big hitters club I’d bet the hardest as ken norton found out after coming up against him.      

These iPhones are like the EU ya type a word and it thinks it knows better and changes it fs

Well, when leeroy caldwell, who fought both foreman and shavers says shavers was the hardest hitter he fought BY FAR, that's good enough for me

3 hours ago, Billy b said:

For me, and the ring magazine, even though the ring is nowhere near as good as it used to be, Tyson is still the lineal, and best HW on the planet 

aj can box better than wilder yes ? But he can't punch harder, wilders dig is some shot, considering he isn't far off being a cruiser... I know he aims to come in at 245lbs for he's next fight

wilder also reckons team aj are begging for to fight him, we'll see how that plays out, still see aj fighting others before wilder or Tyson 

On another note Freddie roach has bin critical of Ben Davisons corner work, I respect Freddie but disagree, bens come along way since he's poor showing when billyjoe fought akavov, he's done some job with Tyson ? And for such a big fight I thought he's corner work considering he's level of experience was very good

thats interesting with wilder , with his weight, he said him self, that he not a big heavyweight  he was only 15st 3lb in that fight and not far of his natural weight, as you say more like big cruiser . i wonder if he puts another 1 st on if be lot slower in movement ,fury prob beat him alot easier, ok wilder might hit that bit harder , and if he did catch fury this time he might not get up, bit of risk  but fury still  beat him . wilder like the old heavyweights of 25 yeas ago 15-16st  , today  there more like 16-19st , think Aj fight at 16-17st  , i think he better at 16st me self . all boxers should try to fight around there natural weight , and not blow up and become slow, thats what happened to Haye , he was natural cruiser , not a true heavy so lost is agility/speed  to gain bit more power   to get the big pay check  in the heavyweight div.!!

• Like 1