Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Eddie Hearn "offering" Tyson this or that means f*ck all without him speaking to frank warren, which he hasnt... and he's still being greedy over dough. AJ is the A side yes but 50/50 is fair and if they can't make it like that it should not be less than 60/40

hearn gives it all that that AJ fights for legacy & pride, it's not about the money, but all the stumbling blocks are over cash negotiations, everyone's got to be paid fair but you can't come at men like Tyson and Wilder with poxy offers, Hearn and AJ seem to want it all their own way with no leeway 

they'll do all they can to make themselves look game for the fight without actually taking it... A side B side, whatever, get a fair purse & get the fight on 

AJ should say now right, if you's are tied up with each other I'll have to do something with myself but I 100% no questions asked want the winner, let's get to it, no messing no more, but instead you've got Hearn chucking hot air around about April the 13th, and I don't disbelieve warren at all when he says it certainly wasn't 60/40 offered to Tyson 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Billy b said:

Eddie Hearn "offering" Tyson this or that means f*ck all without him speaking to frank warren, which he hasnt... and he's still being greedy over dough. AJ is the A side yes but 50/50 is fair and if they can't make it like that it should not be less than 60/40

hearn gives it all that that AJ fights for legacy & pride, it's not about the money, but all the stumbling blocks are over cash negotiations, everyone's got to be paid fair but you can't come at men like Tyson and Wilder with poxy offers, Hearn and AJ seem to want it all their own way with no leeway 

they'll do all they can to make themselves look game for the fight without actually taking it... A side B side, whatever, get a fair purse & get the fight on 

AJ should say now right, if you's are tied up with each other I'll have to do something with myself but I 100% no questions asked want the winner, let's get to it, no messing no more, but instead you've got Hearn chucking hot air around about April the 13th, and I don't disbelieve warren at all when he says it certainly wasn't 60/40 offered to Tyson 

Billy 50/50 to me isn't right, wilder has a belt fury doesnt. 60/40 is, in any of these fights, the right split. Whoever has the most belts in the fight has 60 split. See WBC stepped in and changed the enforced 70/30 Be changed to a 60/40 due to furys pull. I think until they sort it out every fight 60/40 to holder of most belts. No negotiations. If every governing body said that there would be no hearn and warren and No ducking etc.

I am glad they have forced the second fight. But for me the split isn't the issue the location will be the decider.

36 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury v Wilder at Wembley would be a sell out.

Not to mention the PPV figures which would smash all records.

These two are the pull at the moment not AJ and his meaningless mis matches ?

No they wouldn't, they'd need 5 mil ppv

The Money Fight generated 4.3 million pay-per-view buys ranking it second all-time behind the Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquaio bout (4.6 million) from May 2015

WBC looking out for Wilder again ? They have ordered an immediate rematch with Fury and the split to be 60/40 in Wilders favour. What a coincidence as Hearn had just allegedly offered Wilder a 40% split for him to face Joshua ! Wilder would be seen by everyone to be the one avoiding Joshua had he not accepted the 40% offer from Hearn , now with the WBC ordering the immediate rematch with Fury that gets Wilder out of fighting Joshua. If fight goes to purse bids Hearn has said he will be in for it. 2019 could be an interesting one for the Heavyweight division. ?

11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Wilder and fury are stopping ajs legacy because until he faces both of them he really hasn’t got much of a legacy

If Hearn is now offering Wilder and Fury 40% deals there is no reason why the fights cant be made . The low purses to face Joshua were apparently what was stopping the fights happening. Surely for Fury 40% against Joshua would be worth more than 40% against Wilder ? and the Joshua fight would be in the UK .

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury v Wilder at Wembley would be a sell out.

Not to mention the PPV figures which would smash all records.

These two are the pull at the moment not AJ and his meaningless mis matches ?

Muhammad Ali Has Been Voted The Greatest Boxer Of All Time

3 hours ago, MickC said:

If Hearn is now offering Wilder and Fury 40% deals there is no reason why the fights cant be made . The low purses to face Joshua were apparently what was stopping the fights happening. Surely for Fury 40% against Joshua would be worth more than 40% against Wilder ? and the Joshua fight would be in the UK .

Mick, what's the situation with wilder and brezeale? Because I personally don't think wilder will fight fury again, even in america, regardless of splits, purse bids or whatever

4 hours ago, shaaark said:

Mick, what's the situation with wilder and brezeale? Because I personally don't think wilder will fight fury again, even in america, regardless of splits, purse bids or whatever

Brezeale is the mandatory for wilders WBC belt and has been for around 18 month iirc.Its a strange situation in that they have ordered an immediate rematch as Fury was only a voluntary challenger and also Whyte has been sitting as the WBC no1 contender for a good while now as well. If Wilder does not agree to fight Fury then he will be stripped and more than likely Fury V Brezeale would fight for the belt with Whyte moved up to mandatory. Two ways you can look at it really either the WBC have made this move to get Wilder out of fighting Joshua or they have had enough of him and would prefer the more popular Fury to be there Champion and then have him move onto the block buster fight with Joshua. Knowing how protected Wilder has been id say it was to get him out of the Joshua fight as with Hearn allegedly offering 40% of the purse there is no hiding or excuses for Wilder now .

Edited by MickC
sp
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MickC said:

Brezeale is the mandatory for wilders WBC belt and has been for around 18 month iirc.Its a strange situation in that they have ordered an immediate rematch as Fury was only a voluntary challenger and also Whyte has been sitting as the WBC no1 contender for a good while now. I

Yeah, that was my understanding. I can see a bowe/lewis scenario on the horizon regarding wilder and fury/jushua lol. The politics etc is definitely turning fans away from the sport.

Or rather, I should say some fans lol

Edited by shaaark