Jump to content
mark williams

The FX Impact, sub 12 or FAC - Sales Man exposed !

Recommended Posts

On 17/11/2018 at 09:33, stealthy1 said:

Moduluswithoutextras-1-920x518.jpg

 

Spring went on mine, where it fires big bullets, just used the spring out the end of an old torch,  fixed. 😁

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

I was watching Hot Air on you tube the other night and the Impact was under discussion. 

                      Lloyd, from Blackpool Air Rifles was saying that he has ceased selling FX as they were getting all sorts of complaints over the Impact.

                      One of the biggest complaints is that the Impact was breaking down repeatedly on any one of 16 seals that it carries.

 

atb  Mark

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think theres a good few problems to iron out on these guns yet,but my mate big shaun t has not had one problem with his from new,maybee he got a good one,i had problems with the mag on the one I had ,I wish id bought the wild cat before the impact much better gun

Share this post


Link to post

Ah well, it will give the FX owners some thing to do at the weekend.  It's only 16 seals.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, vizlauk said:

Phil I called asi on Friday, according to Tony, there was no one in the workshop, they had taking the day off ! I have spoken to Liam at air fective & for what it’s going cost he may aswell do it , I really have had enough of it

Regards Sean

You won’t go wrong with Liam, he is mustard on them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

These are a good alternative - 1978 FWB Sport and 1/8th of the cost of an Impact.

IMG_0680.JPG.46aed49add1743514153fc0346961588.JPG

 

                         Only saying like.  

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Rabid said:

You won’t go wrong with Liam, he is mustard on them

 

29 minutes ago, Rabid said:

You won’t go wrong with Liam, he is mustard on them

Pleased to hear that, it’s getting collected tomorrow, he will receive it on Tuesday, let’s hope he can sort it !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, stealthy1 said:

 

Spring went on mine, where it fires big bullets, just used the spring out the end of an old torch,  fixed. 😁

no probs with the 50cal but the humane dispatch keeps jamming :censored:

18906138_FkYBQhaDS8W6MvhL6x7RQ.jpg.74a143b25e951bbee436a93072ff2805.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, si brown said:

no probs with the 50cal but the humane dispatch keeps jamming :censored:

18906138_FkYBQhaDS8W6MvhL6x7RQ.jpg.74a143b25e951bbee436a93072ff2805.jpg

Have you tried a random spring? 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

 

Pleased to hear that, it’s getting collected tomorrow, he will receive it on Tuesday, let’s hope he can sort it !

I’ve got one here he has worked on and it’s incredible what he has done, I’ve no affiliation with him other than seen/used/owned some of his work, cracking fella and I’ve yet to hear a bad word about his work, am sure you will be chuffed with the results, are you having any tune work done or just a repair ?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mark williams said:

I was watching Hot Air on you tube the other night and the Impact was under discussion. 

                      Lloyd, from Blackpool Air Rifles was saying that he has ceased selling FX as they were getting all sorts of complaints over the Impact.

                      One of the biggest complaints is that the Impact was breaking down repeatedly on any one of 16 seals that it carries.

 

atb  Mark

The bloke is a prick anyhow and his side kick tony b

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

 

Pleased to hear that, it’s getting collected tomorrow, he will receive it on Tuesday, let’s hope he can sort it !

He will mate but like Phil said ASI are very good as well 

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Have you tried a random spring? 

got a spare Vortek kit, im gonna stick that in it:thumbs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, villaman said:

The bloke is a prick anyhow and his side kick tony b

I can only agree.

I spoke to ASI technical dept just after the prick made his statements about the fact that he won't sell the Impact guns, they advised that all but one of the guns returned (6) had been messed with by people trying to tune the guns and only one had a genuine fault which was a seal. The other thing was that he voted the Impact as rifle of the year, not that his thoughts are taken seriously anyway after all anyone having Tony 'the idiot' Belas as co host on his wonderful little youtube slot needs their fecking head looking at or even watching them perform.

 

Phil

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, si brown said:

no probs with the 50cal but the humane dispatch keeps jamming :censored:

18906138_FkYBQhaDS8W6MvhL6x7RQ.jpg.74a143b25e951bbee436a93072ff2805.jpg

You got to aim for the eyes with the big fella

as Our Nelly found out to his cost

god rest his sole :cray:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×