Sign in to follow this  
marshman

One for the ladies

Just now, samuria said:

that's a great photo, where did you find it ?:good:

Just now, samuria said:

that's a great photo, where did you find it ?:good:

Tinternet a friend shared so I thought I would 

When I was a lad my ole man did all hunting, and he was also real good mates with his father in law, my granda , (that’s how he met me ma, my granda used take me da out hunting an fishjng as boy) well anyways my ole man died when I was 6, an by that time my ole granda had given up hunting as his pal had died. So me an my younger bro who is a couple years younger then me, was forever following the older lads an men that went hunting about an learning an pestering them😂.  A few years after me ole man had died an I was about 9 an was still mad keen, well that’s when my ma, who was a widow at a young age with 2 lads stepped in an told us she knew how to hunt🤯an fish 🤯 so she went out her way to show us bits an bats an no matter what we brought home she always gutted it an sorted it for us, turns out as a teenager she used to tie all me grandas flys, an nets an was the one who gutted all there fish an rabbits after there all nighters on the trout an salmon or bein out with the dogs,it’s how she earned her pocket money😂 

so jist goes to show right up until the 70s anyways, woman hunting an sorting out the catch must have been pretty common😀

id have more luck asking my missus to touch me widgey than a dead rabbit or fish🤣🤣

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6

My old dear was one of 9 kids and she had 8 brothers ... up until her early twenties she ferreted ratted shot fished the whole nine yards ... it all came to a stop when me and my brothers came along but she can skin gut and prep any animal .....

• Like 11