Today

smithie

Had a little trip out this morning. I have not been doing as much of anythong as i should so decided to make an effort.

Up at 5.30 for a feed, drink and get the gun ready.. off to mcdonalds for another feed and away we go

I was early so had to wait for the daylight.. turns out the farmer was waiting for the same thing. It seemed like he was waiting on me to take the fun out the slip before he fired up the old quad

He skipped around moving lecky fences and scareing the rabbits down the holes so i was not going to win today but as i wasnthere it would be rude not to have a look.

I ended up with 4 rabbits and 1 squirral

20181021_084154.jpg

20181021_090218.jpg

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Well done, something iv never shot is a squirrel 

Farmers dog nicked it after trying to jump my leg lol.

Funny thing is if have let the dog take it anyway with out the sex.

Jokeing aside I don't find squirrel easy they can be a challenge. I think this one was blind as it should have seen me

Shooting there smifffehhh ? 

That an airmax or endurance? I think it’s the 4-16x50 enduro but can’t quite tell. 

Just gonna ask about parallax mate... really like um but both models are fixed @ 91 meters, so wondering how it fairs at the usual airgun ranges?

Nice one.