orth east football teams

I don't support any north east football team really,but I do like to see a north east team do well,that fecking Newcastle united match yesterday was s.it how can a team score 2 goals inside 10 minutes then get beat off man u the way they did they just seam to sit back once ther in front and  think they will win the game ,the feckers need a good shake up 

• Confused 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I agree but they did the same as us when we dropped from the prem and we didn’t get anything like the parachute payments teams get these days 

I don't support any north east football team really,but I do like to see a north east team do well,that fecking Newcastle united match yesterday was s.it how can a team score 2 goals inside 10 minutes

Think Benitez days are numberd 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

By the way Safc and their support were class down Bradford yesterday as they were the week before down Coventry and mid week at home against Peterborough .

The tide is a turning ?

every win  3 points  and confidence  keep it up  , my team  Wolves  are going great at moment  , but still think we got to  finish better off at goal , we not putting our chances away .?

• Like 1

like I say I like to see any north east team to well ive good mates from all north east teams,especialy sunderland where I worked the doors for a good few years,and there was always good banter with the sunderland lads,newcastle just don't want to put a shift in and I can honestly see them going down this year if there are not some changes,sunderland are doing well and borro the same feck me even Hartlepool are doing ok ,my son has a season ticket for the toon and never misses a game he works hard and loves his football at the week end but I said to him this morning after he got back from the man utd match how much you done in this week as he likes a good drink with the lads 300 pound that's traveling there drink and bed for the night I said your mad,he said no dad its called loyal,a fool and there money are easily separated was my answere

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Bunnyblatter said:

Sunderland looked half decent yesterday at our place, we deserved a point though in my opinion. 

Payne with the penalty miss didn’t help our cause 

They should look half decent , they were in the prem 2 years ago lol with all the parachute payments they will bevdwarfing other teams budgets 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, j j m said:

like I say I like to see any north east team to well ive good mates from all north east teams,especialy sunderland where I worked the doors for a good few years,and there was always good banter with the sunderland lads,newcastle just don't want to put a shift in and I can honestly see them going down this year if there are not some changes,sunderland are doing well and borro the same feck me even Hartlepool are doing ok ,my son has a season ticket for the toon and never misses a game he works hard and loves his football at the week end but I said to him this morning after he got back from the man utd match how much you done in this week as he likes a good drink with the lads 300 pound that's traveling there drink and bed for the night I said your mad,he said no dad its called loyal,a fool and there money are easily separated was my answere

Money comes and goes mate , memories are priceless 

• Like 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

They should look half decent , they were in the prem 2 years ago lol with all the parachute payments they will bevdwarfing other teams budgets 

Yes I agree but they did the same as us when we dropped from the prem and we didn’t get anything like the parachute payments teams get these days 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bird said:

every win  3 points  and confidence  keep it up  , my team  Wolves  are going great at moment  , but still think we got to  finish better off at goal , we not putting our chances away .?

That’s the massive difference in the prem and championship imho 

that split second , maybe switching off at a corner or a better finish make or break a season 

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

He put 80mill rafas way to get yous out the chumpionship

Houghton and Brighton pushed yous all the way on a budget of 3-4 mill.

Stiff Safc ain't spent big money

Most the parachute money went to pay of debts and terrible players contracts.

We could do with a couple of defenders and a striker but we stuck due to FFP rules.

An advantage most teams won’t have 

AD0ADC5A-7035-4865-B6EF-AF82DDD11102.jpeg

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

He put 80mill rafas way to get yous out the chumpionship

Houghton and Brighton pushed yous all the way on a budget of 3-4 mill.

Stiff Safc ain't spent big money

Most the parachute money went to pay of debts and terrible players contracts.

We could do with a couple of defenders and a striker but we stuck due to FFP rules.

i think you havnt spent big because you cant . before it all went wrong sunderland didnt mind spending the money to try jump over the smaller teams

Benitez actually made  £30 million PROFIT on transfers when they were in the championship. He wasn't given £80 million.

Just like the last transfer window, when he made a £23 million profit. Ashley has made money from transfers, not spent money.

You like facts Max, look up DeLoittes football financial reports and you will see Benitez has never been given a fortune, the opposite is true, he's had to sell to buy. Ashley has been transferring million of profit out of Newcastle to his other businesses.

I couldn't care less about Benitez, nufc, SAFC or football in general, but when you keep posting the same untruth about £80 million I'll remind you that you're wrong.

• Like 1