Shit will hit the fan

Any one see north west tonight last night, the anti hunt have got film of a badger being shot in a trap during the cull up here in Shap cumbria, they say it took at least a minute for the badger to die, if any one knows how to put it up it will be interesting to see what you all think, it was on BBC north west tonight 

My nan took almost three months of being poked and prodded by doctors before she drew her last breath she was around a 100, it would have been far kinder to let her go before the 3 month nightmare as there was only ever to be one outcome, but I can't see any of these wankers protesting about that, it may have had nerve movement but if it had a hole in its head it was clinically dead, it's just all part of the big bullshit machine that sways gullible public opinion in the direction they want people to think ?

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My nan took almost three months of being poked and prodded by doctors before she drew her last breath she was around a 100, it would have been far kinder to let her go before the 3 month nightmare as there was only ever to be one outcome, but I can't see any of these wankers protesting about that, it may have had nerve movement but if it had a hole in its head it was clinically dead, it's just all part of the big bullshit machine that sways gullible public opinion in the direction they want people to think ?

Agree totally greyman, but i was hoping someone could put it on here before i made any comments, i was asked to get involved in it but decided against it, if it comes up i will say why

I think they would struggle with any legal case, but the way it is put across is to just stir up joe public, we all know that badger is dead as soon as the trigger is pulled but joe wont  understand that, as i said earlier i was asked to partake in this cull but decided to decline because of this sh1t and the money was not worth all the hassle, these lads now will have to watch their backs as these cnuts will now have their reg numbers and everything. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, j j m said:

not if it happened like that

Like what? 

Natural England, which monitors contractors, said: "All contractors involved in culling activities receive thorough government-approved training on effective, safe and humane badger control and are required to follow Natural England's best practice guidance.

"We have considered the video footage and are content that the badger was dispatched in compliance with licence conditions and the best practice guidance."

Iv seen a horse kick the side of a knacker wagon out minutes after being shot and killed instantly. 

It's trial by media. There aren't even hoping for legal action, just like with the hunting act. Win the media battle is their aim. 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Iv seen a horse kick the side of a knacker wagon out minutes after being shot and killed instantly. 

It's trial by media. There aren't even hoping for legal action, just like with the hunting act. Win the media battle is their aim. 

I was talking to a mate last night, x slaughterman/ butcher  he said sheep kick for upto 3 mins after slaughter

• Like 1

Few years back I had a rabbit, cleaned, head and boots removed, skinned and ready for the pot, start kicking in the bag.

I was out with my lad and leaning over the field gate talking to a local when we heard the bag twitching, weird, but very pleased I had witnesses!

Anyone who knows anything about death sadly knows movement can commonly occur well after Brain death, but not often quite so far as my experience with the rabbit.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Is that not why cattle and horses should be pithed before put on the wagon ?