Anyone on here working smaller lurchers on foxs. Iv a bitch there 11 months at 22" but strong. might start her at the end of the season. hopefully she'll make the grade.....fingers crossed. 😏

Seen a really good catch and dispatch bitch 23 inch put a lot of bigger dogs to shame a very good alrounder but she was started when she was mentally ready a later starter if you will about 2 half to 3  year old 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Seen a really good catch and dispatch bitch 23 inch put a lot of bigger dogs to shame a very good alrounder but she was started when she was mentally ready a later starter if you will about 2 half to 3  year old 

Im in no rush with this bitch at all mate. I'll give her all the time in the world. Cheers for the reply 🖒

• Like 1

My old beddy bull grey bitch is 23 tts and has always enjoyed a good rattle, around a  hole or on the lamp. Some of the best vermin lurchers ive seen been 24 or under, alot of the big ones can make it look like hard work imo👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

My old beddy bull grey bitch is 23 tts and has always enjoyed a good rattle, around a  hole or on the lamp. Some of the best vermin lurchers ive seen been 24 or under, alot of the big ones can make it look like hard work imo👍

Cheers for the reply mate

57 minutes ago, Lurcher91 said:

Unsure of her breeding but only 23 inches and loves a rattle with them never look back 

IMG-20180716-WA0030.jpeg

Nice little bitch mate. Looks strong 🖒

Have seen a few good little ones over the years but one thing they all had in common was substance, roxy, minnie and vixen were all good fox bitches and none were over 23” and were all line bred 1st crosses.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Smashing reds said:

Tidy dog to work id say mate.

Ye he is a tidy hound he 8 year old now my mate breed him Wheaton bitch to my other pals whippet dog i owned the dog from a pup but let my mate run it on through me having family trouble wish i never parted with it but that's life atb longers01