Bucket List Trips

9 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Andddddd I haven’t seen any of the new season of GoT or the new avengers film! :D

I could murder a Starbucks too. :laugh:

The avengers film is top mate.... it's on Pirate Bay ???

As for GoT.... your not missing much imo

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate,all taken on the Huawei,I didn't bring my DSLR or my GoPro as I only brought a 7.5kg carry-on from Heathrow,easier to carry the phone in my pocket.Good day today,bluff charged by a rhino 50 y

“Well done English.... you’re a mountain hunter now” Sat in a backpackers hostel after getting out the mountains. Again I’ll post properly when I get back. The bull around my shoulders went

Was in Thailand 23 years ago mate, stayed in a very traditional town called Hua Hin (I'm not into the westernized bollocks l, sex trade etc) was with my ex, we were young and done loads out there, was

Posted Images

On 08/05/2019 at 23:40, ryaldinhio said:

My only bucket list trip is, and has been for a ling time, Canadian sturgeon. 

Problem is justifying a 3k trip for myself when I have a wife , 2 kids and a house to do up and all the rest of the normal stuff everyone has!

It's a lot of money for a fishing trip

That's one of mine and it'll cost a good chunk from here and I'm a lot closer than you! :laugh:

10 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I’ll bang up a dedicated thread when I’m home. Only got my poxy phone here and it’ll do my head in trying to do it on this. Ha

Looking forward to it! :thumbs:

9 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

While on the Tahr mission I went three whole days without a shit! :shok:

I was wondering where the f**k it was all going to the point I was scared to sneeze. :laugh:

Drop thy kecks, back against a tree and curl it out ya fuuckin fanny ?‍♂️???

• 4 weeks later...

That's my sort of place Ted,that side of the pond is much more archery friendly than here,my local club had a shoot sunday gone which was a tiny event.I will be over there in four weeks time,i am going to have a gander at the Garmin auto-ranging digital bowsite in cabelas for my triax,looking forward to the trip ?

• Like 1