New 110 carbine

1 hour ago, villaman said:

my 110 .177 is on par with my HW100k but the 110 is a lot quieter and gives more shots than 100k ,so in the way its better than 100k .

one down fall with it,  10 shot mag 

And loading the bloody thing

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

skip to 14 minutes to avoid the two tossers

Had a hw100 and 110 and tbh as a hunter the 110 is better.  The hw100 varied in temps more with grease so needs degreasing.. My 110 was sound.  Quieter, soft touch rubber stock.. Just same s

Yeah i was watching this last night but do go onto the 15min, 30 seconds mark and the tossers speak some true words here about peoples thoughts on plastic and monkey metal                       

Posted Images

Had a hw100 and 110 and tbh as a hunter the 110 is better. 

The hw100 varied in temps more with grease so needs degreasing.. My 110 was sound. 

Quieter, soft touch rubber stock.. Just same shots but shorter. 

Preferred the shot feel aswell felt quicker. 

It's cheaper to buy. 

Both 100 and 110 both need a clip to flick to load, both need to be clicked round before putting lever forward, difference is, 110 needs continuous pressure on switch. 

If you can't load it one handed then you really haven't used one so shouldn't really pass comment lol. 

The 110 k is 4 inches smaller than the 110..

Keeping my eye on release into shops.. 

• Like 3
Just now, Jonjon79 said:

Both but, I did mean the 110k :yes: 

........ I had an Ultra a while back and, I was so disappointed with it - I reckon that 110 could be just the ticket.

Same here, love those little 30's, and that new 110k looks right up my street.  Had  the 110 ST, and loved it, but had to send it back with losing power twice within 6 weeks, put me right off.  But have been told that those issues have been cleared up with the new models.

Not had an ultra, and was thinking of getting one, or a scorpion, was looking at them in one of my local rfd's a couple of weeks ago. But now these 110k's are on the way, I'd rather one of those. See how they are for reliability etc for a while, then have a good look ?

6 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Both but, I did mean the 110k :yes: 

........ I had an Ultra a while back and, I was so disappointed with it - I reckon that 110 could be just the ticket.

Nothing wrong with the ultra , will match any top price airgun  pellet for pellet and even better with a reg fitted 

8 hours ago, MickC said:

That 110 carbine looks an ideal size for barn/rat work and there looks to be enough space there to fit a 3" longer/lighter aftermarket cylinder to it for an even  better shot count . ?

As far as I know, you cannot fit any after market air cylinder on the 110 as it is a factory fit cylinder, I may be wrong but I don't think so.

Phil

10 hours ago, shaaark said:

Same here, love those little 30's, and that new 110k looks right up my street.  Had  the 110 ST, and loved it, but had to send it back with losing power twice within 6 weeks, put me right off.  But have been told that those issues have been cleared up with the new models.

Not had an ultra, and was thinking of getting one, or a scorpion, was looking at them in one of my local rfd's a couple of weeks ago. But now these 110k's are on the way, I'd rather one of those. See how they are for reliability etc for a while, then have a good look ?

Iv had 3 scorpion t10,s tw0 22,s and one 177

and iv got to say there cracking rifles and would have another any time

iv got the bairns Ultra here in 22 and single shot but its not for me to bloody little even with a marksman mod fitted lol

i dont think its the size more the wait of it to light for me

mind the bairn can shoot it iv seen him take some pray out with it at good distances to .

the ultra will match my hw100 in his hands as well as viz,s hands as well he loves to use it .

I got jon jon,s ultra off him gray laminate limited edition

and i could not get on with that ether lol

scorpion ,,,is as good but with better shot count thats the one id go for not the ultra

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

10 hours ago, villaman said:

Nothing wrong with the ultra , will match any top price airgun  pellet for pellet and even better with a reg fitted 

5 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Iv had 3 scorpion t10,s tw0 22,s and one 177

and iv got to say there cracking rifles and would have another any time

iv got the bairns Ultra here in 22 and single shot but its not for me to bloody little even with a marksman mod fitted lol

i dont think its the size more the wait of it to light for me

mind the bairn can shoot it iv seen him take some pray out with it at good distances to .

the ultra will match my hw100 in his hands as well as viz,s hands as well he loves to use it .

I got jon jon,s ultra off him gray laminate limited edition

and i could not get on with that ether lol

scorpion ,,,is as good but with better shot count thats the one id go for not the ultra

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I forgot about the grey Ultra :doh:

........ Fair dos, that was a good little rifle.

It's the wood stocked se that I had a while back that was a bag of shite :thumbdown:

........ The mounts and scope were fine, I knew the sweet spot but, the poxy thing just wouldn't hold its zero - I've heard loads of good reports on them but, that one just put me right off them.

IMG_20170507_141632.jpg

IMG_20150702_085311.jpg