What would you do

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That be mine lol

There is no such thing as poor nowadays in Britain. There was poverty when I was young . But not anymore. If people are hungry now it’s because they can’t manage money properly. We are all caught in a

Id stop buying part worns! 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Dunno if it’d be in keeping with the property.... This’d be my main reception room.

95568577-F136-489E-B675-491D38B9FFAC.jpeg

I would love something like that with all the trophy sized animals, get blown away at Museums still to this day. Always remember seeing a huge stuffed Polar Bear as a kid.

Imagine this greeting you. 

8cdf4d43b33eb0c350ed6df5f8db04af.jpg

Edited by Kerny92
  • Like 2

One thing I'd like to do is help out the town football team.  Its all rugby in my town and nobody apart from the boys that play / run the club really care about the club.  Lucky to get 2/3 people not affiliated with the team watching home games .  Its run solely by the players and I'd like to buy them a mini bus to travel to away games . Saves them all on petrol and would be ideal all travelling together.  Every away game is 45 mins+ away from here . Few more little things like buy a new kit and bits and bobs for the boys . Also paying the tab on end of season piss up would go down well

• Like 4

Britain's youngest lottery winner who scooped £1.8million prize aged 16 then frittered it away on drugs, cars and a boob job says her most bitter regret aged 31 is that she has no money to support her disabled son

4F1F8CE000000578-6071851-The_16_year_old_from_Cockermouth_in_Cumbria_pictured_in_July_200-a-4_1534543854780.jpg