Russian Justice

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should have seen the state of my mate when he realised he had to go to jail, had to be seen to be believed. Shouting, cursing, refusing the offer of food and drink.   I'll never pla

And that's a good thing? f***ing cowardly thugs if you ask me. 

Only in Ireland could you get two months and have three removed ?

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, scothunter said:

What a f***ing hell hole I'd take the British state warts and all over that regime any day. 

as Daniel Caine said if you cant do the time don't do the crime,  simple, he could be the worse nonce in the world but you,ll still stick up for his rights because of your hatred toward Russia, 

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

as Daniel Caine said if you cant do the time don't do the crime,  simple, he could be the worse nonce in the world but you,ll still stick up for his rights because of your hatred toward Russia, 

Lol aye whatever you need to learn to read what people write instead of cherry picking whatever suits. 

Im not even getting into it with you you're just a silly old c**t

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Lol aye whatever you need to learn to read what people write instead of cherry picking whatever suits. 

Im not even getting into it with you you're just a silly old c**t

Oh come on Scot, humour an old man I don't have long left ???

• Like 1
3 hours ago, scothunter said:

Lots of people get the jail some deserve it some don't. Some are guilty as sin some are innocent. 

So no not all deserve that.  You mind find yourself in the big house yourself one day in sure then you're views would change. 

Also got to laugh at some folk who like to state "Holiday camp easy time" who have never spent a day inside lol

Lol between myself and 2 of my brothers we did almost 20 yrs between us before we were 25......I was locked up at 15 for armed robbery and fire arms offences lol, 1 brothers on a life licence..... So think I'm qualified to have an opinion..... Like I said prison in the uk is a walk in the park, piece of piss, do your bird standing on your head?even more so these days..... I visit plenty of lads who doing 10,12,26 yrs..... If you don't want the time then don't do the crime?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Thank f**k

and no one should be done over by the guards

What about a nonce, rapists ,scum that Rob old folks ? Or do you condone such filth? Think you need to give your head a shake pal.... Can tell those of you who have had it all handed to you on a plate by your replies....... Most of us live in the real world.... Not some imaginary place away with the ?‍♀️?‍♂️?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

What about a nonce, rapists ,scum that Rob old folks ? Or do you condone such filth? Think you need to give your head a shake pal.... Can tell those of you who have had it all handed to you on a plate by your replies....... Most of us live in the real world.... Not some imaginary place away with the ?‍♀️?‍♂️?

So that gives the guards the right to give inmate a kicking when ever they feel like it.

given everything on a plate haha thanks for the laughs I work for what I have thanks 

edit to say no I don’t condone anything you put but that doesn’t excuse the guards 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Ok cheers for that criminal CV i dont actually care though. 

My whole point you came out with stupid comments like "he deserved it" blah blah when the fact is you are talking about a case where you dont know what he did and more to the point a country where people are incarcerated for nothing. 

Now i dont know what this particular guy did or didn't do i was merely highlighting the brutal state that is russia. 

And if you done all this crime as you claim and have friends banged up you be comfortable with a dozen or more screws torturing you for no other reason than to amuse themselfs.  I think not. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

So that gives the guards the right to give inmate a kicking when ever they feel like it.

given everything on a plate haha thanks for the laughs I work for what I have thanks 

Yes in my book if your a wrong un you take what's coming?Good on you pal, let's hope you never fall on hard times and end up doing some bird...... Because Mark my words.... Your the type by the sounds of you that will be a victim....... Spend your sentence never leaving your cell?stinking of piss. With no canteen on a wednesday?

Scot I don't concern myself with what others get up to unless it affects me personally ?I was a horrible little cnut growing up, but thankfully learnt my lesson from a young age........ Wouldn't change it for the world. Can I ask Why do you care about some guy getting filled in???

• Like 3