Russian Justice

1 hour ago, bird said:

suppose  over there, there on top of the prison life , meaning   stop drugs, and any weapons   being made or getting in. where in  England  , we dont stop none off it, we  to soft with them . prisoners  get tooled up easy , very dangerous for prison staff . i had mate in the service , he told me its out of control to day with drugs and  weapons   in there  today . and lot of bullying  goes on in there , they dish out the punishment  more than the screws  do . 

Lol our prisons are  holiday camps compared to South America etc.....drugs,hookers and firearms are the norm..... Over here they all full of that spice.....no f****r learns, life outside is shit so they back in for 3 meals a day and the safety of not living in the real world?most drugs, mobile phones are supplied by bent screws lol. 

• Like 3

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should have seen the state of my mate when he realised he had to go to jail, had to be seen to be believed. Shouting, cursing, refusing the offer of food and drink.   I'll never pla

And that's a good thing? f***ing cowardly thugs if you ask me. 

Only in Ireland could you get two months and have three removed ?

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

.drugs,hookers 

Yet another friend of mine (please don't take this as meaning I know a lot of people who have been in nick) did 2 1/2 years in a Philippine prison trying to escape extradition,he ended up getting married to a woman while he was in nick,he was allowed one conjugal visit a month,used to buy curries once a week for a $1 from one of the indian inmates who opened a restaurant in there :yes: you could buy anything,he was negotiating buying his freedom in the early phase of his incarceration but he couldn't get the cash in time.

Just now, mackem said:

Yet another friend of mine (please don't take this as meaning I know a lot of people who have been in nick) did 2 1/2 years in a Philippine prison trying to escape extradition,he ended up getting married to a woman while he was in nick,he was allowed one conjugal visit a month,used to buy curries once a week for a $1 from one of the indian inmates who opened a restaurant in there :yes: you could buy anything,he was negotiating buying his freedom in the early phase of his incarceration but he couldn't get the cash in time.

Prison in the uk is easy....... f**k being inside anywhere else ?

• Like 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Prison in the uk is easy....... f**k being inside anywhere else ?

I was arrested in Pakistan in the very early 1990's (mistaken identity) I was very lucky that the problem was resolved quickly,it could have been a lot worse :cray::laugh:

20 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was arrested in Pakistan in the very early 1990's (mistaken identity) I was very lucky that the problem was resolved quickly,it could have been a lot worse :cray::laugh:

all us whities look the same! ?

• Like 3

Lots of people get the jail some deserve it some don't. Some are guilty as sin some are innocent. 

So no not all deserve that.  You mind find yourself in the big house yourself one day in sure then you're views would change. 

Also got to laugh at some folk who like to state "Holiday camp easy time" who have never spent a day inside lol

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Plenty inside are cowardly lowlife Scum also Scothunter

A bit of proper justice is what some of the c**ts need instead of being treat with kid gloves .

I don't dispute that!

I wasn't joking when I suggested was he in for criticism of the government or was maybe he refused to bow to extortion. There are scores if not hundreds of c**ts thrown in jail in Russia for that. 

Lots here like to slag off the state. Well remember you be locked up for that over there. Would you think you deserve that kicking then. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

What a f***ing hell hole I'd take the British state warts and all over that regime any day. 

Can you imagine the raids on some of the lads posting in GT criticising the government? :laugh:

#TheGulagLife

• Like 1