Best looking Breed?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

Just now, Welsh_red said:

If you wanted to keep it private you'd have been asking him via private message 

I don't want to keep it private, he won't accept my offer in front of hundreds on here so what's the chances if i ask him in private. ?

Thanks for your concern,  nevertheless the idiot has the cheek to insult me yet he claimed a dog called Zebo which was an APBT was a great looking dog. The man is an hypocrite and a fool. He doesn't have the brains to be creative and just licks other folks arses, that's about it for him.

Edited by Kerny92
10 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Part of me thinks their the same person . 

I thought that, the way Elchapo and Katchum stuck together through thick and thin makes me wonder. They both were pro APBT at one point in this thread then after a few Kessie super strengths  they went the other way. ?

Edited by Kerny92
  • Haha 1