The end of Cash

4 hours ago, mackem said:

I did something similar years ago in spain when we were looking for a villa with a large parking area out front so we could put a speedboat and trailer on,the perfect villa had an arch at the driveway entrance so we couldn't get the boat on,the owner saw the 6 months rent and said he would remove the arch if we paid to have it replaced at the end of the lease,voila :victory:

Thank fcuk he didn't see the helicopter parked on the croquet lawn! ??

• Haha 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't even want to comment but threads like this and the reply,s from many, show that total government control is only one generation away and that generation are walking blindly into it, these thin

Cash won't end but it's a digital era we live in. In the past we would always withdraw wages to pay bills and pocket money. These days we don't go near a bank on pay day. Just use our cards or phones

Always pay for stuff with cash..... Wages go in the joint account, Mrs takes care of the bills etc, any hobbles I do are for cash, fucks me off when your behind some cnut in a shop and they go through

7 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Thank fcuk he didn't see the helicopter parked on the croquet lawn! ??

He was actually quite a nice bloke,he was adequately remunerated for his help ;)