Eddie B/Dithcshitter

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn’t going to say any more, but in an attempt to add some sanity I’ll write this. Now regular members of this forum will have seen me write about me coaching youth football both in England an

So you are dogfox then ???

Only on THL could a thread about Eddie calling wilf a paedo protector turn into some sort of shark style human frenzy ,  end of the day it’s been said up to them two to sort it out rest of you wa

3 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

I heard kerny called scothunter a peado though 

If you value your life you will delete that, Scotty will kill you dead ya mong. 

Edited by Kerny92
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I guess kebab men conquering the world with poisoned chilly sauce is a far more logical and believable theory than some displaced animals actually surviving  in a country they never originated in, as that's never happened before, come on snotty if we,re going to have a slagging match colminating in my murder you,ll have to do a bit better than this,. Do you ever leave Scotland to commit these murders your famous for or do you only commit local murders ?? 

You're murder. Here we go again greyman lying and making shit up where in anything I wrote did I say I would murder you. 

News flash you are not that important to me. Also why would I want to murder you. 

You're a stupid old badtard with time against you.

Probably be dead in a year or two anyway

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

You're murder. Here we go again greyman lying and making shit up where in anything I wrote did I say I would murder you. 

News flash you are not that important to me. Also why would I want to murder you. 

There's been some nasty shit written on this thread ,and that's right up there among the worst .

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Agree that was below the kilt 

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Astanley said:

There's been some nasty shit written on this thread ,and that's right up there among the worst .

i'm sure greyman will take that comment with a pinch of salt stan

• Like 2
  • Malt locked this topic