COLLIE X GREYHOUNDS...ENDANGERED SPECIES...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I often read threads concerning collie crosses with a degree of confusion . More to do with the sometimes negative comments that relate to the border collie , and often mention is made of the far supe

After many a wasted trip to see so called collie x greyhound litters I decided to go to Hancocks for a pup, she is entering her 6 season now, and is a credit to my team, she has supplied us with some

I think you are right there Roybo... I shall always keep my own home-bred, watered down Collie hybrids, they suit me for the ground I hunt over, but most lads coming into the game today seem to w

Posted Images

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Honestly , if any undesirable physical traits appear in your sagacious mallnois f1s , head straight to the nearest dog fighting ring , 

do do not pass go 

These of ours live with tiny lap dogs in fact you do not have any idea about temperament in working dogs you obviously have a bad experience has a kid ,are you frightened of big large shepherd types I can help you with that also if you have but with me being a peddler I would have to charge a small fee .atb bill

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Maybe a gsd x would be better 

Blacky my preference has allways been the alsation type ,being a larger f1 and having several previous to the one I have here  ,but fa what it's worth Ivan's help that think these lighter jukels will have more running in em.and the xs back out to bull xes and the salluki xes bred some years back have all proved good the alsation xs fa me was allways about a heavy species of game fa me and they did that job well.these I mallinois xs has good has any f1 first generation the malli has the bearing and of course if they prefer prey and are driven the better ,there's working malls and kc malls different types.atb bill

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Blacky my preference has allways been the alsation type ,being a larger f1 and having several previous to the one I have here  ,but fa what it's worth Ivan's help that think these lighter jukels will have more running in em.and the xs back out to bull xes and the salluki xes bred some years back have all proved good the alsation xs fa me was allways about a heavy species of game fa me and they did that job well.these I mallinois xs has good has any f1 first generation the malli has the bearing and of course if they prefer prey and are driven the better ,there's working malls and kc malls different types.atb bill

I wouldn't know mate only seen 1 that buck 

Nice big dog 

adzactly,we will leave that ta you ta explain you seem to think that like your Einstein collie dogs who by the way mostly are crazed you believe yas mentally superior eingnstein the floor his yours go ahead I hope ya don't get a stiffy while yas drooling Meister atb Bill