COLLIE X GREYHOUNDS...ENDANGERED SPECIES...

You may have interest in the mallnois type , 

personally i wouldn't have one given. I’ve seen them used in their true role nowadays, not f***ing around with agility , or doing man work on a Saturday morning at a community centre sports pitch . 

But live bites , eod search and deterrent work 

ive never been impressed by any one of the hundreds I’ve encountered . Not dozens , hundreds of these top Eastern European/ Dutch /  Russian bloodlines. 

They are a f***ing liability, only last week I saw one become so intensely infuriated that it attempted to latch onto its owner in its distress . 

To add this blood to any lurcher gene pool is quite frankly irresponsible imho . 

Far far too much dog for the average lurcher man 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I often read threads concerning collie crosses with a degree of confusion . More to do with the sometimes negative comments that relate to the border collie , and often mention is made of the far supe

After many a wasted trip to see so called collie x greyhound litters I decided to go to Hancocks for a pup, she is entering her 6 season now, and is a credit to my team, she has supplied us with some

I think you are right there Roybo... I shall always keep my own home-bred, watered down Collie hybrids, they suit me for the ground I hunt over, but most lads coming into the game today seem to w

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I'll tell thee fa nought every decent performance bred animal has pit terrier in its history fact maybe the saluki could be exempt .he needs to to play the lifel line and ring a friend and get a pit terrier covering hose collie cur bitches. His profit margins will increase lol.atb bill

how possibly would apbt blood improve the levels of a pastoral herder hybrid? 

Making a massive claim then stating fact after it , makes in no way more proven than saying “ Labrador’s could do with a dash of Dalmatian blood to make them easier to see on the marsh at first light, fact”

its nonsense 

Ask the Aussies ask the those that kept curs in the hills don't get thinking a hundred yrs a goes or mor that othe breed types dint get mixed in the herding type blood on these Isles that's plain down right ignorance take a peep at some bear dies .atb bill

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Ask the Aussies ask the those that kept curs in the hills don't get thinking a hundred yrs a goes or mor that othe breed types dint get mixed in the herding type blood on these Isles that's plain down right ignorance take a peep at some bear dies .atb bill

Absolute bollocks 

sorry but it is  

Tou daid “ any performance bred dog” 

i gave you four examples of performance used canines with zero bulldog genes and that’s your answer ?! 

Honestly

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You may have interest in the mallnois type , 

personally i wouldn't have one given. I’ve seen them used in their true role nowadays, not f***ing around with agility , or doing man work on a Saturday morning at a community centre sports pitch . 

But live bites , eod search and deterrent work 

ive never been impressed by any one of the hundreds I’ve encountered . Not dozens , hundreds of these top Eastern European/ Dutch /  Russian bloodlines. 

They are a f***ing liability, only last week I saw one become so intensely infuriated that it attempted to latch onto its owner in its distress . 

To add this blood to any lurcher gene pool is quite frankly irresponsible imho . 

Far far too much dog for the average lurcher man 

Listen thee with no personall experience of the xes allways wise to speak from personall not what one thinks  fa instance back biting collies won't face down thousands of them some could say cowards ,we young boys that keep em no problems perhaps like has allwYs the golden rule the handler of the jukel begets the best from even the toughest of jukels .yas ain't by the sound.  Of it competent enough fa true working bred herding jukes ,there's members on here keep them indoors family working ferreting some lamping jukels get on with ya drastic talk no experience you go get on with yas wimpy sensitive collie from hancocks that with every little indiscretion ,one step foreward said to backwards.atb bill

10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

The pit terrier I'll, improve the herder that produces the jukel ironing the inbred traits that manifest so drastically in collie in a breed itself that's with out constantly breeding to the same family off non tested stock.atb bill

What are you on about ? 

No experience ? 

Ive seen hundreds of mals hundreds. 

There’s hardly a month gone by since 2007 that I haven’t had a dealing with one . 

If rather go get a Hancock knowing  what it’s from and out of than a f1 “performance bred” mal  , who’s sire was tested chasing fly balls around thetford forest . 

Dont make them into something they aren’t 

22 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I'll tell thee fa nought every decent performance bred animal has pit terrier in its history fact maybe the saluki could be exempt .he needs to to play the lifel line and ring a friend and get a pit terrier covering hose collie cur bitches. His profit margins will increase lol.atb bill

how possibly would apbt blood improve the levels of a pastoral herder hybrid? 

Making a massive claim then stating fact after it , makes in no way more proven than saying “ Labrador’s could do with a dash of Dalmatian blood to make them easier to see on the marsh at first light, fact”

its nonsense 

I the mind mentall strength ,one of a long line of very very important features of a good working jukel atb bill

6 minutes ago, billhardy said:

The pit terrier I'll, improve the herder that produces the jukel ironing the inbred traits that manifest so drastically in collie in a breed itself that's with out constantly breeding to the same family off non tested stock.atb bill

Oh my god 

yeah , definitely, all those welsh Scottish and corners of England farmers really should look at firing old jess over gr. ch. Cajun Rambo to improve their herding lines 

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What are you on about ? 

No experience ? 

There’s hardly a month gone by since 2007 that I haven’t had a dealing with one . 

If rather go get a Hancock knowing  what it’s from and out of than a f1 “performance bred” mal  , who’s sire was tested chasing fly balls around thetford forest . 

thats an opinion what youhave seen there's lots that ain't much fa artificial bait but those that prefer real living breathing bait over a decade ago they were new in we worked malls on teeth they fared above average they then became and got used in the production of a jukel or two and yes some a them liked far more than a ta chase .on paper the collies seem the epitome of the be all end all in jukels maybey fa some they are but Hancock breeds for his all round performance of Cani racing obedience party tricks racing also against bastardised greyhounds very few real good jukels that fit me they on the whole just nit tough enough simple.atb bill

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh my god 

yeah , definitely, all those welsh Scottish and corners of England farmers really should look at firing old jess over gr. ch. Cajun Rambo to improve their herding lines 

Yeah and I have travelled most them cranny places and seen some right shit ,not fit fa purpose or function unless one wants mediocre stock and fa what it's worth the Welsh lads the Irish and the Scott's added other blood to there curs decades ago ,atb bill

14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What are you on about ? 

No experience ? 

We running two bitches now no bull added malli lurchers f1 xs both far superior than the average collie xs both can kill fast stuff daytime by running it they both like teeth and I  mean like teeth non a this putting pissing about stuff the temps superb they guard has of letting yas know somethings afoot ,,would they bite a man child etc emphatically not under no circumstances or situation fact.they prey driven has it should be can they have all the abilities of cur bred jukel which his what they are with pluse we have tracked five six from the nest and they all ticking the boxes fa the keepers handlers ,all a pleasure to live work and own with out that collie eye that at times ruined a good jukel .atb bill

Stiff sister making something it his not ,a collie won't mouth takes an age with some to pick up live game ok with a ball though ,when breeding jukel sound working stock needed now how sound his Arthur at hancocks ,story I visited a fee yrs gone by Arthur was hobbling about on thre. Pins ,on enquirer what's a miss with him ,oh nothing he been going threw that routine fa three mths now nothing wrong with him ..would you think there was something amiss I do fecking in the old head of that collie sensitive week minded soft pile of shit top border stu there and that's where you would go fa a welp fecking hilarious I'll say no more atb bill

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Stiff sister making something it his not ,a collie won't mouth takes an age with some to pick up live game ok with a ball though ,when breeding jukel sound working stock needed now how sound his Arthur at hancocks ,story I visited a fee yrs gone by Arthur was hobbling about on thre. Pins ,on enquirer what's a miss with him ,oh nothing he been going threw that routine fa three mths now nothing wrong with him ..would you think there was something amiss I do fecking in the old head of that collie sensitive week minded soft pile of shit top border stu there and that's where you would go fa a welp fecking hilarious I'll say no more atb bill

lol 

At least there notnpulling the wool over people’s eyes and pumping out timebombs