Bitch pups

My 2 bitch pups out of my pure out Nero to a knightelton bitch the cream one out of my old dog rio out of fettle and splodge and the little white one is out of my dog out of rio to a bitch called Bella who is out of fen fevers nell to benji 

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

• Like 17
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 2 bitch pups out of my pure out Nero to a knightelton bitch the cream one out of my old dog rio out of fettle and splodge and the little white one is out of my dog out of rio to a bitch called Bell

Those men are obviously fukcing idiots then ......

So a 7 and half month pup getting 3 minutes in the middle of April? Class. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Nice bitch that, they do much?

She Is only 10 months old but she has he's her faire share so far I have high hopes for this bitch she done a good 3 minutes on one back end of last season and had it under pressure all the way in and out of game crop and and still stoped it 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, DavoH66 said:

She Is only 10 months old but she has he's her faire share so far I have high hopes for this bitch she done a good 3 minutes on one back end of last season and had it under pressure all the way in and out of game crop and and still stoped it 

Last season? How old would it have been then?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DavoH66 said:

I have a pup at the moment who is 11 month had a few runs recently but not caught anything yet. She’s had hold of some bits though that my other lurcher has caught. He defo wants one just loses them to cover. Learning curve for it, every miss is a lesson. Looking forward to it’s first like we all do.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

I have a pup at the moment who is 11 month had a few runs recently but not caught anything yet. She’s had hold of some bits though that my other lurcher has caught. He defo wants one just loses them to cover. Learning curve for it, every miss is a lesson. Looking forward to it’s first like we all do.

That's what it's all about pal running makes them only way they learn 

1 hour ago, DavoH66 said:

She will have been 7 and half month old she is one on the 4th of August 

So a 7 and half month pup getting 3 minutes in the middle of April?

Class.

Cheers, D.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
51 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

nowt like getting em started to young best way to spoil a dog let them mature start them slowly on a few easy 1s to give them wins 

Everyone to their own and I personally don't agree with this.Back when it was legal I used to live on some of the best hare running land in the UK. I'd start young dogs anytime from 6 months old if they seemed ready. Young dogs I used to take out every morning if the ground was OK. Often it's hard in late summer/early autumn. If it was right I'd run them at one young threequarter grown leveret, every day if possible. I must add here, at the time I lived on the edge of North Lincs. coursing club land and hares were literally everywhere. Before anyone starts, I know this is not sporting singles coursing but it doesn't half get their drive up and going and back then, when legal coursing kept the population at naturally high levels it was, I think, justified.

If you don't run them into the ground It doesn't spoil a young dog and it lets them build drive. I ran collie crosses, nowhere as good at killing as todays fen dogs but good all rounders that could give an exciting day out.Wish I was young again. This mating produced a couple of good ones that I know of. The bitch "Fruitcake"was 3/4grey1/4border collie and the dog Blackdog"Dan" was also 1/4 collie, from one of the early beardie crosses (before Hancock I believe).

Mating 001.PNG

• Like 1

You no when a dog is ready to run she was and he 2 litter brothers wouldn't even look at them when the got up it's every one to there own but every top man av ever been out with starts running then you I've none men who are are at the top of the bull cross game kill pups at 10 months old if the don't won't to entertain teeth at that age single handed 

6 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

You no when a dog is ready to run she was and he 2 litter brothers wouldn't even look at them when the got up it's every one to there own but every top man av ever been out with starts running then you I've none men who are are at the top of the bull cross game kill pups at 10 months old if the don't won't to entertain teeth at that age single handed 

To kill a pup at 10 month old because it won't do teeth single handed is ridiculous to me to be honest 

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

Those men are obviously fukcing idiots then ......

• Like 8