Barnesmore whippets

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The terrier is beddy x plummer, two sisters 

Don't know much about the various breed prefixes, but I do like whippets, in all their many shapes and sizes.  I've had a few over the years, (fecked most of them up), but, they would have had it

What about this for a bit of structure

Posted Images

On 29 June 2018 at 22:20, green lurchers said:

Anyone on here got one that’s done a bit ? If so how’d they do , I never seen one have a gallop seen plenty of show bred have a burn but not a barnesmore

His not nighthunter bree  stud dog barnesmore bred  da some reason I thought he was if he his will he not be the sire two the blue and white bitch on this forum on the vids ,atb bill

5 minutes ago, billhardy said:

His not nighthunter bree  stud dog barnesmore bred  da some reason I thought he was if he his will he not be the sire two the blue and white bitch on this forum on the vids ,atb bill

Trev 70  blue n white show bred   bitch ?  If that’s wat you on about feel sure she nevideth show bred no night hunt er in that girl 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Trev 70  blue n white show bred   bitch ?  If that’s wat you on about feel sure she nevideth show bred no night hunt er in that girl 

No net watcher in my bitch

Edited by Trev70
  • Haha 1

D

15 minutes ago, darbo said:

Bree -Barnesmore zafonic shere khan bred out of barnesmore celtic tiger. Just a short clip ferreting maybe more on youtube.

not seen them doing much other than net watching on YouTube but they look nice ?cheers darbo 

Edited by green lurchers
On 29 June 2018 at 23:06, green lurchers said:

D

not seen them doing much other than net watching on YouTube but they look nice ?cheers darbo 

Thanks Dario new he was barnesmore bred funny how the lights don't come on from the working whippet men that bred surely the main stud in nighthunter whippets why would these whippet men not know. This because they did ,.things don't change .thanks again Dario .atb bill

On 29 June 2018 at 22:55, Trev70 said:

No net watcher in my bitch

I know yas don't carry nets  Trevor 70 ,the ad  fella does though my mistake thought the blue particolour he got same bitch fa some reason .that also on utube atb bill

7 hours ago, billhardy said:

I know yas don't carry nets  Trevor 70 ,the ad  fella does though my mistake thought the blue particolour he got same bitch fa some reason .that also on utube atb bill

No problem Bill I've got a clip on youtube with sort of the same name https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48F1GfI0ARo , Atb

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1

Nothing in a name what does matter his genuine  folk seen all sorts do a job names had none ,what in a ped his a ped they all been using ped types in the workers of all runners even mixing the non ped to the peds .these barnesmore blood in lots a these working ped shippers and they but none but the same and that's a fact .atb bill