Well now ,took my self and my new tool to the farm and unloaded in a likely spot .Before even unpacking saw a white butt in the distance ,quick load and rest on the gate 1 down first 5 minutes wow impressed myself .Set up and worked out how to get in :icon_eek: of course the rifle is longer than the hide but a bit of draped camnet sorted this, minor issue .Quick scan and a buck was about 70yds away having a play time for number 2 .By dark oclock 4 shot but only 2 worth bringing back clean of mixxy .This location has 3 warrens and seems like 2 are clear ,happy with the hide yes ,could do with with a shorter barrel  but will do for  pigeons and  for my perm as its tree lined but open fields apart from the plantation .

And the chair is sturdy which is good for a large gentleman such as myself :whistling:

20180603_203414.jpg

20180603_210008.jpg

• Like 1

If I got in that I would be fast a sleep in no time zzzzz.

Was it expensive?

You won’t run out of ammo in a hurry 😀

• Like 1

45 quid Nathan ,sort of cheapish .Main use will be Pigeons with the air rifle but time will tell.And yes the chair is comfy ,drinks holder and a pouch for bino,s and a pouch for whatever chocolate or pop or maybe cake mm we like cake :laugh:

The 25 round mag is a lazy job ,load up 1 mag and just carry a Mel B wallet with a reload in it.

Folds up easy enough just need a set of pegs as it didnt come with 1 but without pegging it out you have a wibbly wobbly job on your hands atb 

I bought a similar two seat version for bunny ambushing but in truth, I have had it for over two years and it has never been out of the bag other than to try it in the garden to see how tricky they are to put away. Must get it out and try it in the field.

http://www.a1decoy.co.uk/2-man-hide-tent-36-p.asp

Phil

Would be better still with a camo net thrown over the top.

51 minutes ago, Alsone said:

I agree 100% and you will still be able to shoot through the netting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alsone said:

Yeah thats whats in the bag on the floor :laugh:,but as i wanted to show all its glory i pictured it without first as i didnt want to hide it ,if u pardon the pun

• Like 1

Looks ok! :thumbs:

I have used/made the very occasional hide, and of course regularly seek some cover if it is available (usually to protect me from the elements:laugh:).  

I have never found an overwhelming need just the same, but everyone's situation is different and if they work for some then great! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Longshanx
      Had a little mooch last night around the stables for an hour or so.
      No soon as load the CZ I see my first target for the night, only been there 5 minutes.
      It caught sight of me and bounced off, I thought it would be well gone, but oh no.
      Popped my head around the side of the stable and there it was, sat perfectly up right no more than 20 yards away.
      I got my self positioned to shoot through the fence and then let the trigger finger go.
      Next thing thud, nice little head shot😉😊

• By Longshanx
      Thought I’d have an hour or so up the stables tonight, glad I did.
      Just creeping towards the stable and spotted my first of the night on the path.
      As I crept up he started heading towards the paddock, I crept under the fence and there he was sitting nicely minding his own business munching and then........... bang one down.
      Just as I scanned the field there was number two, a good 75 yards and again...... bang, down goes number 2.
      Two in 10 minutes of arriving.
      Thought I’d  look Over the fence through the trees and number 3 pops it’s head up, 60-70 yards and with a squeeze of the trigger..... bang, a nice little hat trick for the evening. Happy days!!😊
    • By Longshanx
      Out last night for a mooch around and not a thing to be seen😞
      Got the shock of my life though, walking toward the stables then hey presto the 4 horses came right at me.
      Looking at me very curiously as they walked past stood in the top paddock, field that I wanted to be in.
      With a little gentle persuasion, lots of squeaking of the lip and holding my hand out as to say I mean no harm, got them into the bottom field and closed the gate till I was done.
      They must have thought who’s this nutter 😂
      After all my efforts not a bloody thing!! Probably all the lip squeaking lol. 
      Nice walk and some peace and quiet so not all bad😊
    • By Gav
      As it was nice took the .22 out, using cci mini mags got these four around the 60yds mark, all headshots within 15 minutes. 
      As I took the first photo and was about ready to pack up, one of their friends popped it's head out wanting to play, around the 40yds mark, I was happy to oblige. 
      The difference in damage at 20yds difference is explosive. 

• By Baldcoot
      Drop the boss off ,head to the farm and park at the owners mum,s and as im setting up i can hear rimfire?  .Totally against all rules of the owner n never happened before ,so a quick scan with thermal but no sign off who ever is shooting so plan B ,off with the mod and crack a loud one off .
      Magically the flurry of shots stops so assume they/theyve done one back to their likle house on wheels .Starts a proper mooch and see,s a weird critter ambling and havent got clue 1 what it is ..Torch on its a mr tiggywinkles doing worms over for his tea well pleased not seen 1 for years.Back to the reason for being there and can see a couple in the cover crop sneaks up like a large hobbit and pops a shot ,1 down .Does the wee routine n pops im in the game bag without looking at him proper <big mistook>
      Across about 30m is his friend/brother so gives him the good news same again wee and in the bag ,lazy fool .1 more circuit of the field  and another 1 appears in the same area so t67 on rabbit down feeling well pleased 3 is plenty for the pot .Unload ,headtorch on knife out to gut oops oh bugger 1 has his eyes rolled/gummed shut , 1has nose dishcharge and all are alive with fleas blooming Mixy has landed no wonder they were simple shots .Well peed off been 2 years lucky but i suppose the damp months and sudden hot spell have made the little barstewards thrive .
      My next outing will be a different area and involve a lot more checking of skin/eyes etc