Badger cull

14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Little to none. Lol. Would be like shooting fish in a barrel for feck sake.????. Feildcraft ????.. the paperwork has to be the hardest part of that job.????..

As I thought not a fcuking clue and tries to compensate for his own very little knowledge by adding emojis that a 5 yr old would...shooting fish in a barrel hmm once again shows you can spot the eejits a mile away..and for the other eejit shouting shoot them with a shotgun at night on the lamp..ffs..why do I even acknowledge these clowns...

• Haha 2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They owe me 10 000 rebate in that case.

lol I don't post in the terrier section for a few reasons 1. I dont keep terriers for digging anymore 2. It's full of pretend twats like you in there that wouldn't know a good terrier if it was hangin

Lovely picture of a well-made animal...

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

As I thought not a fcuking clue and tries to compensate for his own very little knowledge by adding emojis that a 5 yr old would...shooting fish in a barrel hmm once again shows you can spot the eejits a mile away..and for the other eejit shouting shoot them with a shotgun at night on the lamp..ffs..why do I even acknowledge these clowns...

Ye don’t like that pedestal you put yourself on being kicked from underneath you do ye. ???????????.

2 hours ago, stop.end said:

Well im telling you what there getting if that's not what you have been offered they obviously rread the THL and know your just a messer with a few whippets... lol.. they have to drive to the mark..set up and wait...cull tag bag and gps mark so there using special equipment..ie rifles..there own trucks..diesel there time and then there own wage..fieldcraft knowledge of the area and may sometimes settle in for up to an hour.. they are professional wildlife managers.. you think they do all that for a tenner...they run proper businesses they don't mess about with ferrets and whippets for beer money..

lol is that all you think I do ... settles in for up to an hour !!! f**k me try 8 hours behind a gun 5 nights a week ... proffesional wildlife managers my arse lol .... and don't ever mention whippets again .....

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, socks said:

lol is that all you think I do ... settles in for up to an hour !!! f**k me try 8 hours behind a gun 5 nights a week ... proffesional wildlife managers my arse lol .... and don't ever mention whippets again .....

Lol..now now kenneth, as I pointed out if they offered you £10 what does that tell you.. 8 hours a night behind a gun.. where do you get the time to work them whippets.. lol ?...

Now as for dog man.. your lucky I had a vindaloo today and am now getting a shite...thats all you talk fella your a dreamer with not one good post with terrier advice on work or breedings... a man who probably buys in terriers wouldn't know what FIELDCRAFT was your a pretender who comes on THL to learn not to educate..gone stick up a pic of your dogs...to I get a look see...?????????????

• Like 1

lol I don't post in the terrier section for a few reasons 1. I dont keep terriers for digging anymore 2. It's full of pretend twats like you in there that wouldn't know a good terrier if it was hanging off your nut sack .... as for pictures there's plenty on here going back 12 years of all my dogs. Now get back to the terrier talk where every time you make a post more and more people see how fukcing clueless you are ???

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, socks said:

lol I don't post in the terrier section for a few reasons 1. I dont keep terriers for digging anymore 2. It's full of pretend twats like you in there that wouldn't know a good terrier if it was hanging off your nut sack .... as for pictures there's plenty on here going back 12 years of all my dogs. Now get back to the terrier talk where every time you make a post more and more people see how fukcing clueless you are ???

Lol..kenneth I wasnt asking you for pics settle down old bilko...I seen enough pics of your dogs..ffs there that narrow one eye would do them...as for you and keeping terriers..lol all 12 years ago my my you have me there... what I know about terriers you could write on the back of a stamp.

48 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..kenneth I wasnt asking you for pics settle down old bilko...I seen enough pics of your dogs..ffs there that narrow one eye would do them...as for you and keeping terriers..lol all 12 years ago my my you have me there... what I know about terriers you could write on the back of a stamp.

Your not very bright are you bell sorry stop end ... I didn't say I had been keeping dogs 12 years I have been on here for 12 years try and keep up with the grown ups there's a good boy ... as for narrow dogs lol .....

IMG_2559.JPG

• Like 1

Lol..see as much as I hate to admit I do chuckle at bilko..sorry aka ken the welsh wildlife manager and ketchum the dairy queen of the dales...so take in jest men..I know im a wanker in real life to..?

• 2 months later...
On 01/06/2018 at 10:43, socks said:

At the moment in wiltshire it's £10 as we were offered to tender for it ... however I was to busy laughing to answer them. 

This is correct, the price has fluctuated since year one but has never been higher than 40, 

• 2 weeks later...