Audi, BMW, Mercedes?

Had a merc c220 nowt special, Bloody loved it, nice car reliable an went like stink...unless  raining then it didn't really move unless it was sideways ?.. Would have it back tomorrow.. Swapped that for a bmw piece of crap not sure what model tbh but I got rid of it within 3 weeks 

• Like 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember if you buy an Audi there's a strong chance you will become a c**t when you get behind the wheel

Had A4 sport line years ago, nice motor for the motorway etc, Just sold a BMW 3 series diesel with the full m package........ Like its been said... They all shit unless they are 4wd. Always buy 4wd pe

Drivers car kermit... Never been one to have what everyone else has, fake tan and a roid chin.... Good to be different.... Another 2k under the bonnet and it will leave most things on 4 wheels...... R

Posted Images

If money is not an issue it’s got to be a Mercedes c class. Audi or BMW ? There are pros and cons for both , you really can’t say one is better than the other . It all boils down to which one you like the look of , I personally think the BMW is better looking in an estate . There is a good reason Mercs are more expensive . The build quality and handling and performance beat the competition. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Like it’s been said there’s pro and con for both, the older Audi’s auto box isn’t very good where as the merc auto box is bulletproof, if you are looking at diesel the Audi engine is better than the merc, I’ve done a couple  merc’s that have had turbos fail and blown all its oil into the DPF if this happens you can kiss goodbye to about £3000 or invest in a box of matches and a gallon of petrol 

• Like 1

I should of said the merc’s were quite high mileage and people tend to put the wrong oil in them still thinking it the good old days when you just got petrol oil and diesel oil, starving components of oil, this is the case with all modem engines, we have some stuff that runs on 0/20 now that looks like cooking oil

If you go merc or bmw  you will regret it come winter especially if your rural ,unless you go for a 4wd model  if you go Audi then go Quattro ..Forester all the way for me  I love mine  they are greedy but I don't do many miles .

2017-02-07 21.39.35.png

• Like 1