rabbit price

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Devon rose meats sells wild rabbits for £10.50.mainly mail order to london i'm guessing.

Londoners will pay it.you can tell them anything when they're simple ??

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never got more than a quid for a coney...sold fecking thousands,...and thousands, and... Problem is,..the British public just doesn't go for them, on masse,..ye can curry em, sweet and sour

Try chris packham , he might have a spare freezer

bay leaves are a bit too sophisticated for us

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Devon rose meats sells wild rabbits for £10.50.mainly mail order to london i'm guessing.

Went from London to Devon last week,saw maybe 5 roe,few munties,loads of fox,badger all dead on the roads,but not one single rabbit.

Just now, mackem said:

Went from London to Devon last week,saw maybe 5 roe,few munties,loads of fox,badger all dead on the roads,but not one single rabbit.

that tells you how bad rabbit numbers really are.it even made bbc breakfast news couple of weeks ago 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, fred90 said:

that tells you how bad rabbit numbers really are.it even made bbc breakfast news couple of weeks ago 

I forgot to mention....and a load of pheasants,i specifically kept an eye open for bunnies but not one.

4 minutes ago, vin said:

I need more freezers....for next season. I'm going to stockpile and sell them in the summer. 

ever the entrepreneur vin reckon bransons shitting himself ???

I've never got more than a quid for a coney...sold fecking thousands,...and thousands, and...:yes:

Problem is,..the British public just doesn't go for them, on masse,..ye can curry em, sweet and sour em,..do what ya fecking like, but the rabbit days are long gone.

It is a crying shame, cos rabbit meat is fat-free and good honest tucker ...

Mind you, I ain't-eaten a gravy rat in 30 years,.. I just couldn't stomach one...?

img016_tif.jpg.6242e578ecd908ff6a265344246224b4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, fred90 said:

Londoners will pay it.you can tell them anything when they're simple ??

?, We're not all simple?, local butchers sell prepared pheasants for £6 with a manky rasher and a bay leaf, £3 feathered, hares £19!!!!! Suppose paying £3 more a bird cos you can't deal with feathers might make you a bit simple!

As for roadkill, last time I went up the A41 saw, roe. munjtac, pheasant,  plenty of foxes and badgers, 3 hares, but not one rabbit

Edited by robertb123
9 minutes ago, robertb123 said:

?, We're not all simple?, local butchers sell prepared pheasants for £6 with a manky rasher and a bay leaf, £3 feathered, hares £19!!!!! Suppose paying £3 more a bird cos you can't deal with feathers might make you a bit simple!

As for roadkill, last time I went up the A41 saw, roe. munjtac, pheasant,  plenty of foxes and badgers, 3 hares, but not one rabbit

chris packham might have a spare freezer

no offence intended mate only banter.prepared pheasants are about that price here as well 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, robertb123 said:

chris packham might have a spare freezer

19 quid for a hare? I wish I could get that, usually can’t give ‘em away?