what country?

On 26/05/2018 at 10:01, Navek said:

Let’s see you do something then ? Let’s see you start this new march for a free England .....

If there were to be an uprising would you be there or hide behind your comfy living . 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did perfectly happy residing in the Highlands surrounded by sheer beauty and fishing . camping walking on my doorstep. 

Only two places come to mind, South island New Zealand. For the freedom, unspoilt country and wild basic lifestyle. Same acreage as the UK and barely more than 5% the population! The public lands

I must admit,i have the opportunity and the wherewithal to emigrate but I actually like the UK 

Posted Images

Guest Navek
45 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If there were to be an uprising would you be there or hide behind your comfy living . 

Comfy living ??? I live far from comfortable mate . But as for your answer if there was an uprising I will protect my wife and my kids with my life ... if there was to be a civil war us against them ( not yobs rioting in the street throwing bricks ) then I would join in to help rid England of the shite and filth that is rotting are country from the inside . But I’m not going go start a riot and get my self locked up so my wife and kids can come visit me once a week for the next ten years 

13 minutes ago, Navek said:

Comfy living ??? I live far from comfortable mate . But as for your answer if there was an uprising I will protect my wife and my kids with my life ... if there was to be a civil war us against them ( not yobs rioting in the street throwing bricks ) then I would join in to help rid England of the shite and filth that is rotting are country from the inside . But I’m not going go start a riot and get my self locked up so my wife and kids can come visit me once a week for the next ten years 

Thats' all anyone can ask mate .I live comfortably but would still relish the chance to rid our lands of the filth that's lines it. 

3 hours ago, Navek said:

Well said..... Family comes first??

• Like 1

f***ing “uprising” .........folks can’t be bothered to « uprise » out of their chair and vote differently never mind go full Oliver Cromwell !! 

With 26 million people voting labour or Tory I don’t think you lads have to worry about joining a militia any time soon.......if you did, you’d be the only ones in it ! Lol 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Navek said:

You are in a war NOW !.......make no fecking mistake mate.

On 26/05/2018 at 21:09, ChrisJones said:

Absolutely. My brother's ex has 6 kids to 3 different fellas. Before the Tories austerity measures started rolling this back she was on just under £680 a week in benefits with all the different schemes she was eligible for. The irony of her complaining about losing benefits whilst accessing Facebook from a phone that costs a grand isn't lost on me either. I genuinely have no issue helping those that are struggling but when you have a system that simply requires you to turn up to receive money then there is no incentive to do anything but.

Is it that or is it that a country has lost its sense of morality and social moral compass which makes it OK to have 6 kids by 3 different fathers?

Years ago the woman would have been ostracised in her community or maybe would have done that in the first place for fear of being ostracised.......now, she probably lives in an area with people exactly like her.? 

I wish i had a crystall ball ball the uk future,its not looking good i must say.its dificult with kids at differdnt ages,all got mates,settled etc.slso moving abroad(as ive done before) you are kinda of on your own if you know what i mean,dont have any contacts,any back up,strange feeling.im getting more frustrated with the uk gov,countrys going to be under muslim rule within ten yrs

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

Is it that or is it that a country has lost its sense of morality and social moral compass which makes it OK to have 6 kids by 3 different fathers?

Years ago the woman would have been ostracised in her community or maybe would have done that in the first place for fear of being ostracised.......now, she probably lives in an area with people exactly like her.? 

Bit of both? Why is there a system in place that rewards it?

Want to see a reason for broken families and high crime rates? Six hundred quid a week for dropping out of school and banging your way to the top of the housing list. Repeat for 3 generations and now you have Manchester,  Birmingham, and London to name three.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Why is there a system in place that rewards it?

Because it don’t reward hard work?.......I’m guessing you can’t have a system that DONT reward both otherwise you have too many people with nothing to loose?.......this way, they all work for the government.

edited to add:

I don’t resent a woman like that.....or anybody else on the jam roll......as far as I’m concerned they can fill their boots.

They money they take from the coffers is an absolute piss in the ocean in real terms.....they didn’t make the rules, they are simply living to them.

Voters are the ones endorsing them, if They want it to change they bette échange their vote.......But ahh, here’s the rub......THEY want THEIR little bit of the social in the shape of the NHS etc etc 

They expect others to wean themselves off the system when they are not prepared to wean themselves off of it.......you can’t have it all ways round, change is going to mean sacrifice and letting go of the crutch of government in all its forms and guises......it’s all or nothing.

Edited by WILF