Fishing licence

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think if you see a river full of dead fish or a lake or pond, £30 per annum is a small fee to be able to call a number and they will come out save what they can install aeration equipment and prosec

Can only speak for here but the revenue from hunting and fishing licenses goes straight back into the management fund for improving the countryside for hunters and anglers. I have no issue paying $35U

Bailiffs want to spend more time catching the east euros raiding the rivers and lakes , with no respect for the fish or the environment 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dave88 said:

That's up to you mate, each to there own an all that but to me it's just not worth it....paying a small fee for a licence vs up to £2500 in fines...no brainer

How they going to enforce it if they don't know who you are unless you give them your details 

Edited by CushtyJook
27 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Pointless or not mate it's there...I wouldn't wanna be caught fishing without one...not worth it imo...mine lives in my wallet

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/big-fines-for-two-kent-anglers-caught-fishing-without-a-licence

Meanwhile rapists and peados walk free from Court with not even a fine.

• Like 1

Can only speak for here but the revenue from hunting and fishing licenses goes straight back into the management fund for improving the countryside for hunters and anglers. I have no issue paying $35US for the year.

BDSunset.jpg.6d0993774bcd115b6463eb0c423ff216.jpg

• Like 3

I think if you see a river full of dead fish or a lake or pond, £30 per annum is a small fee to be able to call a number and they will come out save what they can install aeration equipment and prosecute the big corporate company that's just discharged tons of shit into your local beauty spot to save a couple of quid they also restock the water after any such event all for the princely sum of £2.50 a month, come on now really, I,m all for bumping off what I can get away with in life but this is one of the few things I have taken from my bank annually by DD even if I don't go fishing that often anymore 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, dave88 said:

f**k me you lot don't like paying for anything lol

Why should we there our lochs and rivers good thing up here is we can go any water and walk camp wherever we like without getting fleeced by some chancer. 

Im more than happy to pay my way if justified mate. 

• Like 1

To be fair and without going deeply political with all the subsides given plus the Barnard formula for sharing the wealth I expect were paying for all your lovely water as well so why should you pay, but on a more serious note who do you call if you wander down to the local loch and there is an oil slick covering the surface dotted with dead fish and water birds ? Do the EA come out or do you have a totally different system 

No idea but I would wonder where the oil came from . Speaking of oil in pretty sure since the 70s and the huge oil boom we have a sorta right to not pay for a rod licence mate. And im a unionist before I get accused of some rabid nationalist lol 

Im sure it would get fixed out I would even lend a hand.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Watch you going to ths motor and tske your regi

Need better evedence in a court to prove your driving I've been there a few times never admit your guilty ever I was looking at serious jail a few years back but couldn't prove anything a reg just isn't good enough