Fishing Comp 2018 Numbers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You couldn't tan leather you fukcing hemaphrodite ....... 

I’ll be there I will and I’ll have a dangle. 

Having checked my busy diary, I find myself free to fish on this weekend so will be happy to sign up for it, do I need to put anything in writing  or add my name to anything or is it just turn up and

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I got a few 4/5 m whips my kids use be handy for the margins with a 20 elastic fitted ? I bring them along?

Finley had about 30lb of bream using the top 3 sections of a pole mate, you don't need to cast far here

1 hour ago, staffs riffraff said:

Put me down for fishing kev if it ok borrow bit tackle mate? Would love do river saturday as well mate

No problem to borrow kit mate, only thing I haven't got is a seat box (gave my spare to my mates lad a month back, he's keen so try to keep him involved).

I'll sort day tickets for river on the Friday, I can sort your kit for that as well, I'll sit behind you to get you going, it's a bit different to most waters, but hopefully put you on a few fish... if not I'll ask Finley lol

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

No problem to borrow kit mate, only thing I haven't got is a seat box (gave my spare to my mates lad a month back, he's keen so try to keep him involved).

I'll sort day tickets for river on the Friday, I can sort your kit for that as well, I'll sit behind you to get you going, it's a bit different to most waters, but hopefully put you on a few fish... if not I'll ask Finley lol

I'm up for fishing the river please kev?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If theres trout i can send one of yous a small jar of some decent bait  ?

There's trout in.there mate, plus salmon and sea trout.. but we'll be fishing for coarse fish.with the hope of a surprise....

I've had all sorts our of it, including, mullet, bass, flounder, sea trout and lost a few salmon.. plus most coarse fish..all fishing standard coarse tactics...

It's not really a standard water 

4 minutes ago, staffs riffraff said:

99how many kids are going this year my lad 5 but having doudts bringing him as b fishing comp so worrying he not wandered off etc anyone got small life jacket lol

My lads coming but he's 13 in September so not really a kid anymore.

John is bringing his kids too, but they are both around 13 too...

So... is noodle arms attending it not???

Kev seems to be going around the house's  and the fields as well FFS 

Make your mind up fella, don't be scared, it's not a beauty contest  ? 

23 hours ago, talt said:

Ay up LiP, LOL.

13 hours ago, liP said:

65 yr old Dy acts like a 5yr old around the camp fire after a few beers, if that's any help Staff lol

I'll still be 59 at the comp you Serbian looking twat!

Cheers, D.

• Haha 4