WENGER OFF!

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Deluded Brendan is on fire at the moment ..arsenal look like they need some character ...

Simeone would be a perfect fit brother, he is at a club that routinely balance the books just like Arsenal and he has them sitting 2nd in La Liga above Real.

He has achieved consistent success at a club that isn’t ever silly with its money and he has stayed a good few years now.

If I was Arsenal, I’d be looking at that CV and making him a very serious offer.

• Like 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m glad for him to be honest, listening to some Arsenal fans of late has been both understandable and sickening in equal measure. If Sir Alex is the greatest manager and motivator that English f

I consider myself a bit of an expert on all matters football and I truly believe that wenger did a magnificent job at Liverpool .... his sons had a  pretty catchy song in the charts at one stage to ..

Not saying he was as good as him ,but Len Bolton comes to mind 

On another note, I wonder if they will go down the Manchester United deluded supporters club route, get some journeyman big name and expect to win the earth first season out?........I reckon the owners have a bit more sense but football is a crazy world these days.

Wenger has been a cracking coach for arsenal with a real eye for neutering young talent but like dy said maybe should of gone sooner I would like to see Simone there or even give dych from Burnley a chance or even that Eddie Howe another manager who's not spend millions 

32 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Just read Luis Enrique former Barcelona manager is a option there looking at 

Well that will be pure shite aimed more at headline writers and fickle football buffoons than actually trying to win something.......I’d be very surprised if a club like Arsenal went for an option like that.

• Like 1

Wenger was a great manager for the first 10yrs where he rivalled Fergie & at times surpassed him , something the fans will always treasure  , but his stubbornness eventually was his undoing where a lot of fans are concerned , buying 2nd rate players / penny pinching to please the greedy yank and other board members + his bonus & massive wages , he sold our best players too our rivals helping them & hindering us , from watching Adams , Henry , Bergkamp , Campbell , Vieira , Pires ect  ect too Squilachi , chamac , sendoros , Gervinio ect ect was soul destroying , I obviously hope we win the Europa cup and he goes out with a trophy but I'm glad he's going as it would only off got worse as where now fighting Burnley for 6th place miles off the top 4 , Simione for me but I doubt he fits the criteria for the board , I believe until Kronke is gone we will not break into the top 3 off City , United Liverpool / Chelsea / Spurs !! 

As Dellboy would say Bonjuior Arsene ?

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I disagree Stiff

Thats the problem in GB

Our home grown managers don't get a fair crack of the whip.

Alex Ferguson's United achievements nearly never were.

Hes a lot to thank Mark Robins for was it ? As do United fans.

While I totally sympathise with the sentiment mate I have to agree with Stiff, keeping clubs just surviving on a shoe string like Burnley or West Ham does not qualify you manage a massive club like Arsenal.

His record just don’t stand up to scrutiny, but I take the point about Sir Alex.

21 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Wenger was a great manager for the first 10yrs where he rivalled Fergie & at times surpassed him , something the fans will always treasure  , but his stubbornness eventually was his undoing where a lot of fans are concerned , buying 2nd rate players / penny pinching to please the greedy yank and other board members + his bonus & massive wages , he sold our best players too our rivals helping them & hindering us , from watching Adams , Henry , Bergkamp , Campbell , Vieira , Pires ect  ect too Squilachi , chamac , sendoros , Gervinio ect ect was soul destroying , I obviously hope we win the Europa cup and he goes out with a trophy but I'm glad he's going as it would only off got worse as where now fighting Burnley for 6th place miles off the top 4 , Simione for me but I doubt he fits the criteria for the board , I believe until Kronke is gone we will not break into the top 3 off City , United Liverpool / Chelsea / Spurs !! 

As Dellboy would say Bonjuior Arsene ?

That’s a bit negative mate, the yids have sold good players like you have except they have a team that’s clicked and you have not.

We won’t talk about city, not being funny but would I f**k want to be them, I’d rather be watching my team in the vanarama than have a team like that with 8 million Jonny Come Lately fans and success based purely on a cheque book.

Real football lads see Arsenal as a much bigger and much more respected club than City.

Do you f**k want to be them !

You are a grand old club and you will be back stronger than ever.

Edited to add:

You have a statue of Thierry Henry outside your ground......that will be THE Thierry Henry

Who are them blue c**ts gonna stick outside their ground?.......f***ing Liam Gallagher? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got to say I always ever thought that you were only ever couple of players away from being a very good side again. 

If you’d bought Kante and vardy, you’d probably be looking at a different club altogether. 

Always wondered why they never fancied payet as well, thought he’d have fitted right in at arsenal tbh 

bit if a mixed bag really, great sides over the years , and definitely one of the real big three uk teams . 

I only ever have respect for arsenal, a proper big club with a huge support , I hope now they can kick in again and return to winning ways as I’d rather see the title won rather than bought 

• Thanks 1

Wilf after creating "Great" teams for 10yrs he started creating average teams by buying average players , sometimes below average players & selling our Crown Jewels to rivals , RVP to United prime example which basically won them the PL , Imagine Fergies reaction if we'd of bid for say Rooney . . I know what his response would of been , Spurs sold there best players when their ambition out rivalled the clubs ambition & that's  what Wenger eventually created . when at 1 stage he had the opportunity to rival any British club but he changed and created a club that was happy to settle for a top 4 finish which created the money for the owner & shareholders , as I've said his first 10 yrs was the best in the clubs history IMO . . The 1 episode where I totally lost faith in him was the Suarez episode £40,000, 000 & a £1 when for another £5 million he'd a got a player that would of upped our chances of competing & he blew it !the Wenger off old wouldn't off excepted that !! 

• Like 3