R.I.P Sergeant Hartman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The History Channel did a bit on Kubrick and they interviewed Ermey about his role. I don't think he actually acted any of it. It was just how he did it when he was with recruits. He opened up about h

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

I read somewhere he was on set as a advisor to the actor who was going to play the part?

But he was that good they gave him the gig ?

He was perfect for the role.

"There will be no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops, or greasers!"

• Haha 1

First movie I ever watched on tape. My mam and dad had to hire a tape recorder to play it because we didn't have one, on my first holy communion 1987. I'm nearly sure it was 8 track tape.They hired another movie called bad taste ( load of sh1t) if anyone remembers that one. Now that I think back they weren't suitable for a 7 year old.??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, jiggy said:

First movie I ever watched on tape. My mam and dad had to hire a tape recorder to play it because we didn't have one, on my first holy communion 1987. I'm nearly sure it was 8 track tape.They hired another movie called bad taste ( load of sh1t) if anyone remembers that one. Now that I think back they weren't suitable for a 7 year old.??? 

Nothing wrong with bad taste it was a great film when I was a kid , brain dead is good too by Peter Jackson. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, walshie said:

Finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch. :laugh:

Never mind what you do in your spare time we are talking about the death of a great actor ......

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jiggy said:

Bad taste lol..... I'm a Derek..... And Derek's don't run ????

• Like 1
6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I read somewhere he was on set as a advisor to the actor who was going to play the part?

But he was that good they gave him the gig ?

Yeah. He's also one of the few actors that Stanley Kubrick didn't give a script to and allowed him to ad-lib.

He was a Staff Sergeant when he was medically discharged from the Marines in 1972. He was promoted to Gunnery Sergeant in 2002 for all the work he did for the USMC after the fact.