• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

This ones a beans and sausages one!?

No one needs to prove ote to no one tell no one ote or post pictures of ote if u stick to that and talk about beans no one can accuse ye of ote  Mick hucknell said that to me when we was out ratt

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Gingerbread your a drama queen making a mountain out of a mole hill ???

I don't really care about the thread.it was never an issue for me but it was a massive issue for you and micky who gave the last thread enough legs to last 20 pdd pages and king who started this very thread.

But i do feel a little injustice why poeple can't see what dangerous fools you lot are whilst probably doi g the same thing.you can have that small victory.;)

• Haha 1

No one needs to prove ote to no one tell no one ote or post pictures of ote if u stick to that and talk about beans no one can accuse ye of ote 

Mick hucknell said that to me when we was out ratting wi Keith Richards he hated rats always remember it 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

There is NO ONE to blame but you ye idiot. Do ye think anyone on here or moochers give a rats ass about you. Lol. Your only a name on a screen and if people think your a Cnut they’ll go to any length to prove it. 

No of course i don't think that.were all only screen names.why do you think your a little special.are your only friends on here dogshitdont.?

Moochers, Thl, Instagram, fools book only exist for folks to get a pat on the back...... All are accessible to the police, rspca etc, Use your head when  you post, if your doors go through then you only got yourselfs to blame simple..... Don't write or post pics that can't be explained away as being within the law.... 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Moochers, Thl, Instagram, fools book only exist for folks to get a pat on the back...... All are accessible to the police, rspca etc, Use your head when  you post, if your doors go through then you only got yourselfs to blame simple..... Don't write or post pics that can't be explained away as being within the law.... 

I get that now dc.lesson learnt but i never expected to get stabbed in the back from other lurchermen for nothing.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

No of course i don't think that.were all only screen names.why do you think your a little special.are your only friends on here dogshitdont.?

Don’t have any mates on here and like it that way. Plus I don’t feel the need to post photos of dogs grafting to get a ? or a like. But knock yourself out as you know what’s best for yourself. No doubt shaddy will be along shortly to give ye a wee blowy to make ye feel better and tell the rest of us how big of bellends we are. Lol....

5 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I get that now dc.lesson learnt but i never expected to get stabbed in the back from other lurchermen for nothing.

How the fcuk do ye know their lurchermen? Do ye know them personally?  Could be anyone.

• Like 2