Dogs dinners

12 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Box of chicken was getting the same from a place called frank birds poultry in penrith

No mate I’m down in the midlands, from a butchers who lives local to me and drops it at my door. Mrs seen the add on Facebook so sent him a message. All good quality ?

• Like 1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

Will have a little sideline of about 200 lambs heads in december for anybody intrested.

The last person to pm me.i haven't forgotton.back then my relationship with my boss was ''bloody emotional''

He sacked me 3 weeks ago.got another job and am allowed the heads.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Nice and easy, delivery to the door, Granted if I shop around I can source stuff cheaper.... But f**k driving around with fresh shit in back of motor in this weather ?fresh backs are £2.50 for 12 kgs, soon as my runners up and about I will start mincing up my own stuff??

True. I'm just after carrying 50kilos of seconds beef in the car around for 2 hours dripping. It don't smell good. I wouldn't mind but the meat yard is only 2 mile away. I was just busy doing bits and bobs. Car smells like a rusty vagina now.

• Haha 3