American Bulldog mauls owner

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have an ACD that we rescued about 18 months ago. We reckon he's somewhere between 5-8 but can't be sure. Abuse case, had the shit kicked out of him. No teeth in half of his top jaw because of the ki

If a proper manwork dog gets hold of you you're not smashing it's head against anything.What you're doing is going into shock very quickly.

There is an old established law on THL that states , In the event of a conflict thread going past 4 pages the odds of a honeybadger being mentioned increases by 10% with every post .

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

And as for the spayed shite that's just a theory could have been a number of things. Brakes me all these people saying there animal behaviourists and all that .... Maybe so but if an animal comes from a troubled past unless you have alot of experience with troubled dogs your average animal behaviorist is out of their depth in my opinion 

I know somevlads like a challenging dog to test their training mettle with but here’s the best canine psychologist quote I’ve ever heard ... 

“ I was sick of the c**t so I stuck it in the bin “ 

• Haha 3

So your saying that if a dog attacked you or yours you couldn’t do anything? 

Youd be helpless? 

You’d just accept your fate with a headstone saying ...

“he sleeps with the angels as he didn’t bring an opinel 6 out in his walk” 

you could get the best man dog in the world and it wouldn’t be holding on after you’d smashed its head against a brick wall for a minute 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Youd be helpless? 

you could get the best man dog in the world and it wouldn’t be holding on after you’d smashed its head against a brick wall for a minute 

If a proper manwork dog gets hold of you you're not smashing it's head against anything.What you're doing is going into shock very quickly.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Youd be helpless? 

I don't think you realise the power and tenacity of some dogs. Of course i wouldn't roll over and give up but when those teeth sink in deep it's a different ball game.

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I don't think you realise the power and tenacity of some dogs. Of course i wouldn't roll over and give up but when those teeth sink in deep it's a different ball game.

Oh f***ing bore off , 

a massive malemute thing attacked my lab in my kitchen as my kid was playing in the garden and was lucky to get out with its life. 

Rhere f***ing dogs not monsters 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Exactly, there's a film called The Yearling and there's a scene where a Bulldog is having a fight with a Bear! A fcuking Bear! The dog is getting smashed all over but it keeps going back for more, if a dog like that gets hold of you right it's game, set and match.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh f***ing bore off , 

a massive malemute thing attacked my lab in my kitchen as my kid was playing in the garden and was lucky to get out with its life. 

Rhere f***ing dogs not monsters 

You broke up two dogs having a fight stiff. Lol. No big deal really. 

• Haha 1