American Bulldog mauls owner

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh f***ing bore off , 

a massive malemute thing attacked my lab in my kitchen as my kid was playing in the garden and was lucky to get out with its life. 

Rhere f***ing dogs not monsters 

Clown aren't ya? The dog was after your dog though and not you, big difference there don't you think? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have an ACD that we rescued about 18 months ago. We reckon he's somewhere between 5-8 but can't be sure. Abuse case, had the shit kicked out of him. No teeth in half of his top jaw because of the ki

If a proper manwork dog gets hold of you you're not smashing it's head against anything.What you're doing is going into shock very quickly.

There is an old established law on THL that states , In the event of a conflict thread going past 4 pages the odds of a honeybadger being mentioned increases by 10% with every post .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

You broke up two dogs having a fight stiff. Lol. No big deal really. 

Exactly , unarmed and miraculously I lived to tell the tale 

I don’t know how people make it back from the morning walks I really don’t 

be careful out there! 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If you think a f***ing dog could fight a bear , there’s not a lot I can say to that !!! 

Watch the clip you silly man, where did i say it could fight a bear and win? The dog was having a proper go at the Bear and it was real footage not staged. You seem to know a lot without knowing much on the matter.

Have you seen the video of the bear in Russia taking apart a pack of dogs ? 

Or heard the video of the grizzly killing Timothy treadwell and his chick? 

And your telling me that a scene in a film is proof that some dogs are capable ? 

Ffs

Where the f**k did this thread go? 

• Haha 1

What are you babbling on about? ?

I said the scene shows a dog getting a hiding from a Bear and the dog keeps on coming back for more. Bear vs Hunting Life Warrior? Which beast is more powerful? ? If you think you're going to kill a dog by hitting it's head against a wall a few times you'd be in for a big surprise MO.

Edited by Kerny92
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Where the f**k did this thread go?

Hopefully down to the gun store for a f*ck*ng hand cannon.

I've never seen a bear rip apart a pack of dogs at Lidls. I think you're all safe for now.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So your saying that you physically couldn’t do a thing against an American bulldog grabbing hold of you? 

As in you’d be killed ? 

you couldn’t get the better of a 8 stone useless slobbering jellyfish  of a dog? 

Ffs 

How can i say that if it's never happened, i wouldn't try it for a gold pig tbh. Of course if it came down to it the only method to kill the thing would be to try and throttle the big b*****d to death.

Edited by Kerny92

I took a bite from a novice shepherd at training one day as it was getting too used to working with the same decoy week in week out and the dog lost its grip and went for a rebite and me being inexperienced wasn't quick enough and the dog missed the sleeve and bit me on the inside of my upper arm and I instantly hit the ground like a sack of shit.Luckily the handler and my pal the trainer/decoy worked quickly and got the c**t off and that was a young dog being trained using prey driven techniques so it didn't even have bad intentions.If a 25kg+ dog with bad intentions decides to do you and your out in the open,unprepared and don't have a weapon already in your hand you're in a world of shit.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So your saying that you physically couldn’t do a thing against an American bulldog grabbing hold of you? 

As in you’d be killed ? 

you couldn’t get the better of a 8 stone useless slobbering jellyfish  of a dog? 

Ffs 

Now now stiff you said there isn’t a dog alive that any of your mates couldn’t handle by themselves. Lololol.

If you have enough about you.... You will know the signs if said animal goes for it...  Then act accordingly ..... I still ended having surgery on both arms/hands, a dog can do you a serious amount of hurt in a short amount of  time it it wants too:thumbs: