Watch this lads !

Now comes my question for you. Say you and a friend bought two lottery tickets after work, in the digs you place your tickets on your bedside tables. The results come out and as you're laid in bed you check your ticket, not even one number. You look across and see your friend asleep with his ticket next to him, you both had lucky dips so you don't know the numbers. You quietly walk over and look at his ticket, in your amazement you see your mate has won the lottery!

Would you swap tickets without him knowing and claim the ticket for yourself or would you wake him and tell him he's won £50 million? ?

2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Now comes my question for you. Say you and a friend bought two lottery tickets after work, in the digs you place your tickets on your bedside tables. The results come out and as you're laid in bed you check your ticket, not even one number. You look across and see your friend asleep with his ticket next to him, you both had lucky dips so you don't know the numbers. You quietly walk over and look at his ticket, in your amazement you see your mate has won the lottery!

Would you swap tickets without him knowing and claim the ticket for yourself or would you wake him and tell him he's won £50 million? ?

I'd wake him telling I'm after forking clicking the lotto 25 mil each .. doubt he'd Evan question it :drinks::whistling:

3 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

why am I in bed with with my friend lol

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, delboy_187 said:

I'd wake him telling I'm after forking clicking the lotto 25 mil each .. doubt he'd Evan question it :drinks::whistling:

25 million each? Does that show your guilt, i wouldn't give my mate that much even if i won legit. ?