On 05/03/2018 at 11:09, Born Hunter said:

If I wrote that and my FEO read it I have no doubt I'd be loosing my ticket. A fella on here lost his for having a few bullets knicked with his jacket yet a few on here think it's okay to announce that their kids have access to their guns! :icon_eek:

It reads as if you are making it up as you are going along. No one has written that their kids have actually got access to their guns. I wrote,  I would imagine that the majority  of sons of blokes who shoot wil know where dad keeps the keys.  No one other than the cert holder should have access, but in reality most wives ect will know where the keys are and have access.

writing stuff on here does not indicate to anyone who you are and where you are. Stop wringing you hands in anguish in case big brother is watching you go to the toilet. ( Im not shouting, I couldn't change the font format to lowercase standard text.)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the kid picked up on some of his dads traits

Methods? No. Filming it for the anonymous internet peers? Pure narcissistic b*ll*cks. I'd be more interested finding out why my lad was playing the bully than filming his discipline session.

After reading this whole thread it's amazed me that no one has said that that father would be doing jail over this side of the world, but it's good to see no one has disagreed with his methods.

I bet that young fellow will grow up just fine.Lets face it, his SEAL training has already begun.

• Like 1

Personally think the bloke comes over as a media whore...

we all discipline our kids, but I wouldn't want the world to see me doing it..

thats the world we live in though, you're only a decent father if you get a few hundred likes in FB I suppose!!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Meece said:

It reads as if you are making it up as you are going along. No one has written that their kids have actually got access to their guns. I wrote,  I would imagine that the majority  of sons of blokes who shoot wil know where dad keeps the keys.  No one other than the cert holder should have access, but in reality most wives ect will know where the keys are and have access.

writing stuff on here does not indicate to anyone who you are and where you are. Stop wringing you hands in anguish in case big brother is watching you go to the toilet. ( Im not shouting, I couldn't change the font format to lowercase standard text.)

Making it up as i go along? Ha! You wrote it fella. 'In reality' is that a legal defence? So you personally don't allow anyone else access but you reckon most other gun  owner do? Do you honestly think you have anonymity on the internet? Not that that was significant in my point. I honestly can't believe I'm reading this shit on here... no wait, I can.

It's as bad as talking up having chinned terriers.

Look, if any amount of members on here want to claim that the shooting community generally let their kids and wives have access to their guns through negligence then knock yourselves out. I'll call bullshit on it though and for good reason.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, neil cooney said:

After reading this whole thread it's amazed me that no one has said that that father would be doing jail over this side of the world, but it's good to see no one has disagreed with his methods.

I bet that young fellow will grow up just fine.Lets face it, his SEAL training has already begun.

Methods? No. Filming it for the anonymous internet peers? Pure narcissistic b*ll*cks. I'd be more interested finding out why my lad was playing the bully than filming his discipline session.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Maybe the kid picked up on some of his dads traits

• Like 4
On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 23:07, ChrisJones said:

The CDC puts it at 74 for 2014 (their last release) other organisations are putting it at a thousand. They're statistically 68 times more likely to die in a car, or 33 times more if you go on the top end of the estimates.

i think the reason other organisations are putting it at a  thousand is that in a lot of states the coroner will put homicide as cause of death rather than accidental shooting as in some other states, so stats are all a bit vague

Edited by greg64

The parent is proving himself to be a bigger dick, attention seeker and bully than his son.

Any parent who sets themselves up to be a parenting expert is setting themselves up for a mighty fall.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, greg64 said:

i think the reason other organisations are putting it at a  thousand is that in a lot of states the coroner will put homicide as cause of death rather than accidental shooting as in some other states, so stats are all a bit vague

True plus you have a tendency for certain organisations to class things depending on their personal politics. One of the statistics doing the rounds this year is that there have been 18 school shootings. One of those was a drug dealer getting shot in a school car park at 0200. That apparently counts as a school shooting. Again I'm not going to sit here and say that everything is fine. It clearly isn't but focusing on one aspect and ignoring pretty much everything else isn't going to solve anything tangible.

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The parent is proving himself to be a bigger dick, attention seeker and bully than his son.

Any parent who sets themselves up to be a parenting expert is setting themselves up for a mighty fall.

No better way to expose a bully than by bullying him for Facebook.