Winter is coming

My sainted mum says she knows what's wrong with this country in general and the snowflakes in particular, and she's never given me reason to doubt her in the past.

She puts it simply as "nobody cares what anyone thinks of them anymore !"

There was a time when you kept a tidy house, kept your kids clean and brought them up decently - in fact, I was taught "do as you're told, don't answer back, respect your elders - because I said so, that why!"

Now, a lot of people happily live in crap holes, trailing raggy ar5ed kids around, contribute little to their own lives and care not a jot what others think of them, because they've "got rights".........which translates as "everyone listen to me, because the world owes me a living !"............and helpfully pass this attitude on to their offspring.

Right into my teenage years, the only right I had was the right to do as I was f***ing well told !

• Like 7

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My sainted mum says she knows what's wrong with this country in general and the snowflakes in particular, and she's never given me reason to doubt her in the past. She puts it simply as "nobody c

When I was a boy, all our front doors opened straight onto the pavement - no front gardens. It was a poor neighborhood, but it had standards ! Every house kept 'their'  bit of the street clean an

So are paedophiles ...it don't make it right though 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

My sainted mum says she knows what's wrong with this country in general and the snowflakes in particular, and she's never given me reason to doubt her in the past.

She puts it simply as "nobody cares what anyone thinks of them anymore !"

There was a time when you kept a tidy house, kept your kids clean and brought them up decently - in fact, I was taught "do as you're told, don't answer back, respect your elders - because I said so, that why!"

Now, a lot of people happily live in crap holes, trailing raggy ar5ed kids around, contribute little to their own lives and care not a jot what others think of them, because they've "got rights".........which translates as "everyone listen to me, because the world owes me a living !"............and helpfully pass this attitude on to their offspring.

Right into my teenage years, the only right I had was the right to do as I was f***ing well told !

Spot on mate.

Was talking about this other day. 

The amount of people with gardens that resemble f***ing tips!

When was a kid the majority took a pride in where they lived. Lazy b*****d's today would rather spend the time on Facebook posting pics of their f***ing dinner! Which is mostly take aways lol

Bin days piss me off they drag out bins that are overflowing and full of shit they know the bin man won't lift. So the bin stays in the street!

There a c**t along the road from me who has had an old  bed dumped at the front door for months. Council aren't much better by allowing it. Didn't they used to demand you kept you're property tidy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fight fir her freedom !! She only has freedom because of churchills actions , what an ignorant piece of filth , you can give an education & teach some how to speak but you can't change the genes & this scumbag shows this , literally biting the hand that fed her , as for the others alongside her there the younger version of the Blairs  & Mandelsons of our country .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, baker boy said:

Lets hope for some sort of backlash against the clowns, I'd like to see them try that kind of shit in some of the cafes I have breakfast.

I’d like to see them all die .. maybe some one still proud to be British should jump up and stan the bitch in her face then cut off her head and let a dog f**k her dead corpse ....well actually that sounds abit much ....it wouldn’t be fair on the dog 

16 minutes ago, Navek said:

I’d like to see them all die .. maybe some one still proud to be British should jump up and stan the bitch in her face then cut off her head and let a dog f**k her dead corpse ....well actually that sounds abit much ....it wouldn’t be fair on the dog 

Er, Nav', is everything ok mate? :icon_eek: :laugh:

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, socks said:

The black bird leading them is a fukcing Somalian refuge that was given shelter by this country .........

I make her right my friend !! 

After all who better to label someone a war criminal than an imported expert from the shithole of the earth. 

A lovely Kenyan lad I met years ago was subjected to a nightmare of an assault 2 years ago in his own driveway. 

The perps were apparently from over the border. 

Again a white Kenyan lad I met in 2009 was attacked by a boat load of pirates in his business place by a load of them landing on his beach. 

A German made tool soon scared them off but he was lucky it was at hand. 

I’d give my left nut to go to that East African coast in a war fighting role. Absolute scum 

7 hours ago, scothunter said:

Spot on mate.

Was talking about this other day. 

The amount of people with gardens that resemble f***ing tips!

When was a kid the majority took a pride in where they lived. Lazy b*****d's today would rather spend the time on Facebook posting pics of their f***ing dinner! Which is mostly take aways lol

Bin days piss me off they drag out bins that are overflowing and full of shit they know the bin man won't lift. So the bin stays in the street!

There a c**t along the road from me who has had an old  bed dumped at the front door for months. Council aren't much better by allowing it. Didn't they used to demand you kept you're property tidy. 

When I was a boy, all our front doors opened straight onto the pavement - no front gardens. It was a poor neighborhood, but it had standards !

Every house kept 'their'  bit of the street clean and tidy.......litter picked up (by the kids, on the order of their mothers), swept daily and anyone making a mess was taken to task ! Net curtains were kept white and windows washed at least weekly. If a household didn't do it, social convention dictated that they would be branded "chatty mares", and they would be quietly spoken to.........I well remember my sainted mum saying that a neighbour was "a stranger to Ajax", and that I wasn't to play with their kids until they "bucked their ideas up a bit."

Neighbours looked out for each other, looked after kids during times of crisis and helped each other in ways that didn't involve money ! Everybody knew each other, without knowing each others business........

That kind of neighborhood spirit is gone in all but the smallest villages, I think.......and it's a shame. To me, that's proper community spirit !

• Like 6