• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Eddie Jones Fuuuuuuuuck you 

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, walshie said:

I think Italy will beat Scotland if they both play like this weekend. Nicely done England.

yep , always one winner, but few things to iron out, will be differnt game sat, but got some players on the bench, real shame  ben youngs caught one, he could be out for long while

On 2/4/2018 at 11:00, walshie said:

I think Italy will beat Scotland if they both play like this weekend. Nicely done England.

i have just watched the game and italy played really well and their fitness was 110%

vast improvement from last year.

they will whoop the scots if they play like that again.

england were england,few little errors cost them ground.

england vs wales should be a right old battle next weekend.

looking forward to that game even more now (wish i was back in the welsh village pub i frequented)

3 hours ago, walshie said:

Ben Youngs is out for the rest of the 6 Nations. Knee ligament damage. That's a shame as I really rate him. 

Wigglesworth to replace him.

wonder if it will be regular injury ?  as knee ligament  damage , can sometimes  have lasting effect , but if treated proper and proper long rest he might be ok after ,  as above very good player:yes:

8 hours ago, bird said:

wonder if it will be regular injury ?  as knee ligament  damage , can sometimes  have lasting effect , but if treated proper and proper long rest he might be ok after ,  as above very good player:yes:

I'd imagine his chances would improve given the correct rehabilitation. Gone are the days where they'd give him a shot of Deca and tell him to run it off!

Well Wales are definitely 100% going to beat England tomorrow. :cray:Or so 3 separate people told my mrs this morning. Not having Youngs, Haskell, or Marler available isn't ideal, but would you bet your house on that result? If so, you can get 5/1 odds on  a Wales win tomorrow.

6 hours ago, walshie said:

Well Wales are definitely 100% going to beat England tomorrow. :cray:Or so 3 separate people told my mrs this morning. Not having Youngs, Haskell, or Marler available isn't ideal, but would you bet your house on that result? If so, you can get 5/1 odds on  a Wales win tomorrow.

you just know its going to be a war,wales are on the up somewhat,still not playing at their best but still there is a good

chance it couldnt happen.

england,they could really pull off a major win then in the next breath the dumb fookers could completley

screw it up.

england for the win (thats only cause i am english and my family are welsh)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, walshie said:

Moving to Wales and moaning because the locals support their team, how dare they.. :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

3 minutes ago, Malt said:

Moving to Wales and moaning because the locals support their team, how dare they.. :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

I'm sure even you will agree that supporting your team and blindly stating "facts" are different things.#

Anyway, play well. :thumbs:

• Malt unpinned this topic