Brilliant vet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will give you one thing bill you are consistent ... every time you write a post it's consistently a bag of bollox ... the youngster I have is getting plenty of work quite obviously as she is my

Haven't you realised yet that I couldn't give a flying fukc what you think or say ... now all this attention your giving me whilst very flattering is also a little creepy ... I don't know what you boy

Was getting Tilly scanned today to see if she was in pup but she wasn't so I told the vet to put her to sleep as I can't get her leg to heal ... the vet wasn't keen and asked if he could have one more

Posted Images

On 6/12/2017 at 23:58, billhardy said:

And for those of yours that don't know whin ,well I do and yes been in the same room more than one occasion ,he also has no time fa liars dreamers and so forth .he may not of been a liking to some but he honest about his animals and maybe others in the glim hope they may see the gist of his words ,and yes he dished fa the knowledge he gleaned from experience in the field both daytime rracing and mooching General lamping hunting bewitch terriers o small hounds . Pest controllers sock plenty of aquaintances of mine mak a living in pest controlling from the Williams in wales right through the the country to the murrays in Newcastle , yas see sock like I say plenty know me ,all over the uk in hunting circles right through the shooting fraternity my nephew runs one of the biggest estate in Staffordshire humping with game ,lots a the young coursing enthusiast today I ran with there farther south preban they all know me socks and still at times call ta see me one a two of the best terrier men of these island also know me and still do so no fear socks plenty know me .yas ain't  been in the same league of dog men I accustomed to spending my valued daily life.you run off get drum up some cheep labour no doubt there will be takers ,,I am ways different than you yas right I walk the ways I ask. Portray myself the way I do and don't take bull shit lightly I have heard enough in my timetable sink a shift .the next time socks yas need some advice pm me don't be shy I understand I have seen plenty like you . Go put some green oils on that bitch and get some sort merlin ta give her some therapy .she will theme maybe try to chuck the injury .

Ouch but to be fair socks is a straight talker 

i don't agree with most of the British establishment  but at the same time  he said as it is

2 hours ago, socks said:

Sandy everybody knows you hate homeopathy and I am well aware of the time laps self healing process etc and I still maintain where the conventional medicine failed the homeopathy worked .... a massive amount of modern medicines are derived from plants so homeopathy is linked with modern medicine.......

Homeopathy isn't using plants as medicine it's a whole different (and thoroughly debunked) philosophy of how illness comes about and how it can be cured. It's based on the idea that "like cures like" and giving a small, incredibly diluted dose of the thing that caused the illness will cure it. Homeopathic treatments are so heavily diluted there's literally no active ingredients in them (which is a good thing in a lot of cases because if there were they'd be deadly!) so any positive effects from the treatment can only come from placebo or the bodies natural healing mechanisms.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, BGD said:

Homeopathy isn't using plants as medicine it's a whole different (and thoroughly debunked) philosophy of how illness comes about and how it can be cured. It's based on the idea that "like cures like" and giving a small, incredibly diluted dose of the thing that caused the illness will cure it. Homeopathic treatments are so heavily diluted there's literally no active ingredients in them (which is a good thing in a lot of cases because if there were they'd be deadly!) so any positive effects from the treatment can only come from placebo or the bodies natural healing mechanisms.

So how do you give a small dose of a ruptured tendon ??? 

10 hours ago, BGD said:

it works on snake bites, the problem today is being to clean, weak immune system nothing to fight back with

9 hours ago, socks said:

So how do you give a small dose of a ruptured tendon ??? 

You'd have to ask your vet exactly what homeopathic "medicine" he's using.

3 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

it works on snake bites, the problem today is being to clean, weak immune system nothing to fight back with

Antivenom and venom immunotherapy aren't the same thing as homeopathy at all, homeopathic "medicine" is diluted to such a degree it's literally just water, it relies on the idea that water has a "memory" of what's been in it after it's been diluted and agitated in a certain way.

Don't trust hippies.... ?

My ex was a hippy and into all that carry on. I will say this, magnets and all that sort of thing bang on works. My experience with homeopathy elixirs has always been very subjective. Only once saw a potion given that worked and that was a cup of magic mushroom tea :laugh:

We all know herbs and plants have medicinal properties, Just all that crystal waving and earth spirit bollocks I can't get. White witch, my bum hole.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Don't trust hippies.... ?

My ex was a hippy and into all that carry on. I will say this, magnets and all that sort of thing bang on works. My experience with homeopathy elixirs has always been very subjective. Only once saw a potion given that worked and that was a cup of magic mushroom tea :laugh:

We all know herbs and plants have medicinal properties, Just all that crystal waving and earth spirit bollocks I can't get. White witch my bum hole.

How do you white witch someone's bum hole?

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Casso said:

I think what is been asked is , if you have had success with homeopathy why wasn’t it your go to option, 

might be better off sprinkling holy water on the veteran 

Because she had a ruptured tendon ......