Brexit Thread Redux

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

The bit I don’t get is, surely anyone who is an advocate of free nation state democracy should be supporting the UK and supporting making the wish of the people as easy as possible ?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

heres something the scum mps need to remember, divided we fall

They've been using that tactic on the British public for decades. That's why the UK is in the state that it is.

44 minutes ago, WILF said:

The bit I don’t get is, surely anyone who is an advocate of free nation state democracy should be supporting the UK and supporting making the wish of the people as easy aspossible ?

If it was simply throwing off the shackles of a committee making all the decisions then sure, but the Brexit situation is just one of the huge list of problems facing Britain. While it's great to try and make everyone happy it's trying to figure out where the money is coming from to make it happen.

11 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

They've been using that tactic on the British public for decades. That's why the UK is in the state that it is.

If it was simply throwing off the shackles of a committee making all the decisions then sure, but the Brexit situation is just one of the huge list of problems facing Britain. While it's great to try and make everyone happy it's trying to figure out where the money is coming from to make it happen.

I dont think the money is coming from anywhere mate, I think everyone needs to realise that Britain needs to get smaller.

They need less debt, less credit and less “things”.......they need to work on resurrecting their society rather than what year and make the car in the drive is ;)

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I dont think the money is coming from anywhere mate, I think everyone needs to realise that Britain needs to get smaller.

They need less debt, less credit and less “things”.......they need to work on resurrecting their society rather than what year and make the car in the drive is ;)

DAQuote.jpg.367496cf0ac70ec524176ec1b3584403.jpg

• Like 4