Brexit Thread Redux

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

Just give them the bill for the two world wars. They never even payed the full amount for the first world war. Should just walk away a say no deal no money.  We want some good poker players in charge of the negotiations.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Thanks 1
On 11/29/2017 at 15:43, WILF said:

The other thing that makes me laugh is this border business between Northern Ireland and the republic......everyone talking like it’s a massive deal !

f**k sake, there has been a common travel area between the UK and Ireland for the last 98 YEARS !!!

The issue with the border is checkpoints/customs infrastructure. Some people will do more than object to such installations. Which will, inevitably lead to objections to other things and back in time we go.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Like there was ever going to be a soft border for Ireland. :laugh:    How can you leave the door open to Europe through Ireland when we leave?   If you don't like it, leave the EU, simple.

But folk were accused of scaremongering during the referendum when they said Brexit would lead to a change in border arrangements in Northern Ireland?

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2016/04/18/news/irish-border-concerns-over-brexit-scaremongering-theresa-villiers-489126/

Even Farage said there was no reason why the soft border arrangements couldn't continue after Brexit.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/brexit-no-threat-to-northern-ireland-claims-nigel-farage-1.2556145

10 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Like there was ever going to be a soft border for Ireland. :laugh:    How can you leave the door open to Europe through Ireland when we leave?   If you don't like it, leave the EU, simple.

How about ye sort out the issue's relating to Good Friday agreement and your government's commitment to the peace process in Northern Ireland, when ye voted out.....simpler again.......

2 hours ago, JohnGalway said:

The issue with the border is checkpoints/customs infrastructure. Some people will do more than object to such installations. Which will, inevitably lead to objections to other things and back in time we go.

I have been travelling to Ireland since 1994, I used to get the boat to Dun Logaire and drive up to Bangor.

I can honestly say I drove across that border loads of time and never got stopped or even seen any security once.

People used to pop across and do their shopping and had been doing that for years.

Why all of a sudden are folk talking like it going to be the Berlin f***ing wall?......it isn’t , it’s bullshit......if will be a lame excuse to f**k the people of the UK out of full Brexit and I make the DUP totally right saying they will pull the plug on voting with the Tory’s if they persist with this blatant fecking lie.

The fact is, and I mean this without any hint of being smart, Ireland are actually on their knees begging the UK to stay in because they are shitting it.......they are puffing their chests out and bluffing but we all know the truth.

When the referendum result came in the other year the Irish collectively spent the whole morning on the toilet with the shits.....they do so much trade with the UK and our people’s are so closely woven together with relatives, trade, lads working in England and doing business in England that they don’t want it too end........but they are so far up the EUs arse with CAP payments that they can’t afford to upset them either.......they are literally stuck in a cluster f**k.

That Varadkar has got a f***ing cheek.......talking like he is Charlie big bollocks, him and his government are “the help” not the house owner ;)

Money doesn't really exist. All it is, is a bit of paper with a number on it.  I found this >>> . http://www.eastsussexww1.org.uk/cost-first-world-war/ which puts some of it into some aspects of how much money wars have cost this country and us. In fact there are still a lot of war bonds from the first world war that are still outstanding and have never been payed back. The other year half of the Eurozone was in total turmoil and crisis. The end of the world was neigh and the Greeks, Spaniards, Portuguese, uncle Tom cobley and all were on skid row. Where did the eurobank get all of the money to bail them out. They got the toilet roll out and kept writing 50,000 Euros on every sheet. The well known lunatic David Icke has several video clips about this. Total lunatic or someone that has twigged the truth of the way that we are all manipulated.  Watch this >>> and it was way back in 96. Lunatic or visionary >>>. 

Edited by Meece
Added content
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have been travelling to Ireland since 1994, I used to get the boat to Dun Logaire and drive up to Bangor.

I can honestly say I drove across that border loads of time and never got stopped or even seen any security once.

People used to pop across and do their shopping and had been doing that for years.

Why all of a sudden are folk talking like it going to be the Berlin f***ing wall?......it isn’t , it’s bullshit......if will be a lame excuse to f**k the people of the UK out of full Brexit and I make the DUP totally right saying they will pull the plug on voting with the Tory’s if they persist with this blatant fecking lie.

The fact is, and I mean this without any hint of being smart, Ireland are actually on their knees begging the UK to stay in because they are shitting it.......they are puffing their chests out and bluffing but we all know the truth.

When the referendum result came in the other year the Irish collectively spent the whole morning on the toilet with the shits.....they do so much trade with the UK and our people’s are so closely woven together with relatives, trade, lads working in England and doing business in England that they don’t want it too end........but they are so far up the EUs arse with CAP payments that they can’t afford to upset them either.......they are literally stuck in a cluster f**k.

That Varadkar has got a f***ing cheek.......talking like he is Charlie big bollocks, him and his government are “the help” not the house owner ;)

Load of waffle Wilf, brexit isn't a topic of conversation outside of on the telly here.

Customs will require customs points, if you don't think that they will become targets the I suggest you don't know this island very well.

I'm a farmer and I'm not worried about the UK's exit from the EU. It's a plus as UK governments were never supportive of agriculture within the EU.

We do most of our trade with the EU, then the USA, then the UK.

Varadkar is doing the right thing by this country. The problem is the imperial little Englanders getting a dose of indigestion at having to deal with Ireland as an equal, which is entirely amusing in itself :rofl:

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Sure ye lot want brexit, ye do the work :bye: