French hunters spark national uproar for slaying stag in front garden

6 hours ago, scothunter said:

Tbh i wouldn't be to happy if a load of hounds were running through my garden and someone discharging a rifle either outside my front door lol

Nothing against the actual hunt before i get lynched but come on resedential area  really?

Agree there is a time and place for hunting and a residential area isn't one of them. Unless it is on its last legs. 

8 hours ago, scothunter said:

Tbh i wouldn't be to happy if a load of hounds were running through my garden and someone discharging a rifle either outside my front door lol

Nothing against the actual hunt before i get lynched but come on resedential area  really?

If it were my garden I'd be saying crack on ....oh by the way that carcass is now legally my property now get owf my land! 

Whats the problem they let it go theres a chance one of nosey gits would of been gored they washed the slabs down as well . If that was in this sorry country it would have made the 10 oclock news 

I'm not sure on this one :hmm:

I've got no problem with them hunting but, continuing when the animal is in a residential area seems a bit over the top.

Maybe they should have shot it sooner after it got into the area, rather than giving the amount viewers time to build up.

Either way, it's their country and their gig.

....... From some of the posts above, they certainly sound like they have a better attitude to hunting than our general public :thumbs:

My main concern in my post was the point i have spend a lot of time and expense in my garden for a load of hounds to run through it! I don't  allow my own

Dog to run amok in it lol

That and the discharge of a gun on my doorstep. 

Other than that i dont have a prob with deer hunting. 

If i did id be living in the wrong place.  Stags are as common as sheep here and here the crack of rifles on hills often. Im still looking to find a pair of shed antlers but i hear they are as hard to find  as gold unfortunately. But i live in hope. 

There one huge stag i see occasionally definitely the same one his Antlers are f***ing huge.